Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
x3dz678ed1z51.gif

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
I’m fact checking anybody who wants to call this game trash.. drop your K/Ds :popcorn:
I have a 0.60 KD in MW, and cold war multiplayer is still trash.:lolbron:

I'm just talking shyt, haven't played the full version of Cold War yet. I think the sounds graphics, animations, and small details take a step back to MW, but the actual gameplay from the beta was fun. Seems like a much more offensive game this year.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Man all y’all saying this shyt are trash. What’s your KD? I’m sitting on close to 3rn.. why? Because this shyt plays like a real call of duty and not that trash MW shyt. Bro I have over 130 wins on WZ and won’t touch MW multiplayer unless I’m leveling up a gun.

Y’all dudes kill me talking about graphics.. like wtf.. these maps are fukking great. The gunplay is great. I don’t give a fuxk if it’s on a revamped engine from whenever. Foh.

My K/D is hovering at 2. Agreed, that this game moves faster than MW because of the maps. MW's maps were entirely too large and porous (on purpose per designers) to keep the game moving. MW would drive me nuts at times with all the campers. I prefer run and gun, and you can do that in MW, but you're gonna die a lot.

Still, CW's graphics, it's mechanics, are a step back from MW. This sh!t looks like it should be on Android, on a 10 inch tablet. Some of these maps are MW-ish too. Miami and I can't think of the name of the map with airplanes inside of a construction hanger. But both of those maps are damn near Piccadilly status. Something else too, WTF they put armor in multiplayer is beyond me. So now the TTK is inconsistent. It was already inconsistent with the netcode. The gunplay is clunky, the sound is like a cassette tape.

SBMM is no joke on here too. First game of free for all I played yesterday, I won and went 30-7. Very next game.....I turned the game off 2 minutes into it.

edit post: I haven't played the campaign yet.