Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I’m fact checking anybody who wants to call this game trash.. drop your K/Ds :popcorn:
You know K/Ds don't actually mean shyt right?

I hover around 0.8 because i have no problem taking Ls in order to fulfill objectives & challenges.

In Hardpoint, I'm the guy with 2:30+ on objective with 25Ks & 40Ds while teammates have high kills but :12 objective time because they're scared of dropping their K/D

Or take a bunch of Ls going into a heavy contested area just to unlock a game item

I'm not some Twitch streamer, i don't care about K/Ds

:mjlol:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

I hover around 0.8 because i have no problem taking Ls in order to fulfill objectives & challenges.

In Hardpoint, I'm the guy with 2:30+ on objective with 25Ks & 40Ds while teammates have high kills but :12 objective time because they're scared of dropping their K/D

Or take a bunch of Ls going into a heavy contested area just to unlock a game item

My buddy and I play hardpoint all the time, and the times will be like

3:26
3:03
0:22
0:15
0:03
0:01

:heh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Don't bother trying to explain the concept of Objective gameplay to an apparent retard trying to pull e-cards over K/D like it's 2003 or some shyt. There's always like minded bums like him lurking in Dom or Hardpoint with 0 Caps, even the flag they spawn by. :mjlol:

How does it feel to be trash in a casual friendly call of duty?

How does it feel to be garbage at everything from Sports to Films to Video Games? Nobody takes you seriously, lil bih.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

facts:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
nikkas worry about kd,but cant just sit back and enjoy the game:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Don't bother trying to explain the concept of Objective gameplay to an apparent retard trying to pull e-cards over K/D like it's 2003 or some shyt. There's always like minded bums like him lurking in Dom or Hardpoint with 0 Caps, even the flag they spawn by. :mjlol:

How does it feel to be garbage at everything from Sports to Films to Video Games? Nobody takes you seriously, lil bih.

Do you think I care if anybody like me here or takes me serious? How does it feel to live your life voraciously through an Internet forum? :popcorn:
Stick to the matter at hand.. so you suck at literally the easiest call of duty ever to have a good K/D(E/D)? And you call the game trash?

fukk out of this thread you trash bag. Go play Minecraft.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

So you’re another trash bag at call of duty?
How about me and you go play regular tdm and see how that goes? :popcorn:

what’s your gamer tag, psn or activision ID? :popcorn: