Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikka how are you this good?:dahell:

And if you find the game trash that’s cool. But if you can’t see the correlation between these low skilled coli dudes and their hate for the game, there’s something wrong with you.

The game is easy breh. I just hate it because it feels clunky and slow compared to MW3 engine. They could of gotten the 1950s vibe without changing the engine. The current MW engine is the best

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I dont have a burner account moron. U realize how stupid u look acting like someone cant like a game they good at :dead:

Who makes a burner account for a game they dont like and dont hardly play? :dead:
Breh, its a bad game.

Black ops 2 is better.

Take this L

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:dwillhuh:
u quoting the wrong person breh. when did i say it wasnt a bad game?
was trying to quote @stepbackj34spud :francis: You good

1. the graphics style has been that way for over a decade. Infiniti ward makes the call of duty games that look more “realistic” and graphically focused.

Treyarch call of duty games are less realistic and have cartoony looking art style but they play and run great. I prefer the Treyarch games. The multiplayer/gameplay is better.

2. I don’t play zombies

3. the score streak system is the way that it is so we’d have less casuals camping in corners for killstreaks.

Breh, its a bad game.

Black ops 2 is better.

Take this L

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
was trying to quote @stepbackj34spud :francis: You good

Breh, its a bad game.

Black ops 2 is better.

Take this L

So why are people playing it?:mjlol:
People are playing this game more than fornite and on some platforms more than Warzone. Yet I’m suppose to believe a coli trash bag that this game is trash. You hold your L, clown.

I would respect you guys more if you said I suck at the game so I don’t like it.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
People are playing this game more than fornite and on some platforms more than Warzone. Yet I’m suppose to believe a coli trash bag that this game is trash. You hold your L, clown.

I would respect you guys more if you said I suck at the game so I don’t like it.
You post like a 10 year old. You just quoted someone who you said was great at the game and he hates it. Everyone who posted in this thread except you and some other guy hates it. But yet you still spam.

tenor.gif

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You post like a 10 year old. You just quoted someone who you said was great at the game and he hates it. Everyone who posted in this thread except you and some other guy hates it. But yet you still spam.

tenor.gif

Thats 1 person, you moron. Out off all the people in this thread that dislike the game, he’s the only one that’s a decent player. The rest of you suck.

Regardless, this is still one of the most popular games on every platform right now.. but I’m suppose to believe a bunch of coli scrubs that say the game is dead and trash. fukk outta here with the nonsense posting.

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

Only played the free weekend, I aint buying this shyt :mjlol:

Don't matter that everyone else is playing this game. :mjlol: If everyone jumped off a bridge in mass suicide, would you do it too?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
That’s a weak ass argument regardless, people play trash games all the time.. just because this game is in the top 10 played games don’t make it good. Plus it’s call of duty, of course people are still gonna cop every year and play til the next one.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Annoying as fukk how they keep shuffling the game modes.
full
Just put them all on there.