Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yea this is trash can only play bout 5 games a day before I got to out this down. Crazy how the MW thread is still more active than this

It's one of the 1st things I said back when it dropped. I can only get through a few games before you just hit a wall, enjoyment wise. It really feels like a chore after a while.

I'm actively grinding through the S1 Battle Pass on MW. :francis:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's one of the 1st things I said back when it dropped. I can only get through a few games before you just hit a wall, enjoyment wise. It really feels like a chore after a while.

I'm actively grinding through the S1 Battle Pass on MW. :francis:

Yea after like 6 matches, all of a sudden it feels like I’m climbing the tower off of mortal kombat 2. Getting merked left and right lol.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Shameless plug. My friend just got the dark matter/diamond camo last night. He's been at it since day 1. He streams every monday and wed and i sometimes run in a party with him on stream.

He's a firm believer that Cold War>MW(as far as MP goes) So anyone who wants to see what high level play looks like in cold war give him a watch!

twitch.tv/mookyninja

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Interesting video came across my youtube feed, it gives you a peek into what low skill lobbies actually look like:

(for the record I think sbmm is a good thing)

SBMM is what it is to me :yeshrug: I mean Activation wants the game to be enjoyed by the casual gamer aka the people that will buy all those add ons. They do not care or give a damn about some streamers who are tying to make money off displaying their bully skills on a bunch of low skilled level players to make money.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Interesting video came across my youtube feed, it gives you a peek into what low skill lobbies actually look like:

(for the record I think sbmm is a good thing)

Yeah, with the information I have today I don’t have a problem with SBMM.

Also, I don’t get the argument of “I don’t what to sweat every match” like that sounds like you don’t want to play good competition every match, you would rather play noobs.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Shameless plug. My friend just got the dark matter/diamond camo last night. He's been at it since day 1. He streams every monday and wed and i sometimes run in a party with him on stream.

He's a firm believer that Cold War>MW(as far as MP goes) So anyone who wants to see what high level play looks like in cold war give him a watch!

twitch.tv/mookyninja

I’m bitingthat danger close class he was using on Nuketown.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never realized how huge these files were until I got a digital edition. Warzone and COD take up almost 250gbs. Is it anyway they can lower that?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Any suggestions on what perk, attachments, and controller settings to use so I don’t feel so stiff when playing? I’m using the ak47 and krig