what more can i say?

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
BuT, tHeREs No CaMpInG

:mjpls:

Camping in the Raid rooms by the pool & main entrance, camping in Nuketown garages & between fences with a scope, camping on the upper level of Pine, camping in Moscow on the street behind a car, camping in the shacks at Cartel, camping in the plane at Checkmate....

Just give me my damn DXP & weapons unlock

:pacspit:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
BuT, tHeREs No CaMpInG

:mjpls:

Camping in the Raid rooms by the pool & main entrance, camping in Nuketown garages & between fences with a scope, camping on the upper level of Pine, camping in Moscow on the street behind a car, camping in the shacks at Cartel, camping in the plane at Checkmate....

Just give me my damn DXP & weapons unlock

:pacspit:

I'm sure they meant less camping. :mjgrin:

Right @Regular_P :troll:

Daps
I see Cold War is on sale for 55 instead of 70
Worth it? :lupe:
120fps would be nice on my CX
I mostly play team deathmatch on COD and play other modes sometimes
Don't really care for zombies

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Look at this shyt. There are 5 different patents in this game manipulating the outcome. Next time you're playing and start off smashing on fools, and then halfway through all of a sudden you can't get a kill, it's these patents working against you. Brehs, the game is rigged.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Look at this shyt. There are 5 different patents in this game manipulating the outcome. Next time you're playing and start off smashing on fools, and then halfway through all of a sudden you can't get a kill, it's these patents working against you. Brehs, the game is rigged.

What is this bamma babbling about? :mjlol: Patents and secret manipulation? It’s just their shytty skill base match making algorithm at work

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What is this bamma babbling about? :mjlol: Patents and secret manipulation? It’s just their shytty skill base match making algorithm at work

Here. That algorithm is doing more than simply bringing players together. This is just two patents at play. The game is rigged.

United States Patent Application: 0190091577

Computer-implemented methods and systems for simulating a multiplayer game environment to allow players of different skill levels to concurrently play the same level of a gaming session, to encourage and incentivize cooperative team behavior, to match players based on subjective variables, such as likeability and a general fun factor, and to tailor gaming content based on the social group itself.

US20160005270A1 - System and method for driving microtransactions in multiplayer video games - Google Patents

A system and method is provided that drives microtransactions in multiplayer video games. The system may include a microtransaction arrange matches to influence game-related purchases. For instance, the system may match a more expert/marquee player with a junior player to encourage the junior player to make game-related purchases of items possessed/used by the marquee player. A junior player may wish to emulate the marquee player by obtaining weapons or other items used by the marquee player.

SNYC

Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I actually like the XM4

Groza seems cool too.

The Aug is a semi tactical rifle? :mjtf:

The fire rate on the Krig sucks. I could be the first person shooting & still die

Meanwhile if you have a Mac 10, someone could get the jump on you & you still have a chance to kill them. Recoil sucks, but running up in a hardpoint just hip firing :whew:

This game also made me change my play style. I now run with a stim

SNYC

Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
And...

I played against a reverse booster. Had to be, no one else was close to his rank

This guy name Tyler. He's like #15 rank in Xbox, #45 overall

Playing Hardpoint, lit us up for 130+ kills with a DM Ultra camo'd gun

:snoop: