Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
What this Season 1 hittin' on???

It's been a good kickstarter, as projected. Added some much needed Maps and an Event to hype up Rebirth Island that's a lot of fun. New Operators were added, which was a must.

My personal favorite is that Daily Challenges are back, adding incentives to play.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Yeah, I'm playing the free multiplayer version :mjlol:. Especially to level at least 1 of these ARs

Ahh Nuketown...Treyarch's 'Shipment'. Not bad

If you're a MW/WZ player, you can definitely feast in this game since you could probably do longshots with accuracy in your sleep. I had many opposing players wait until they were damn near next to me to engage

And yes...i ran into CAMPERS.... hanging out on the top level of the mall & the Nuketown houses

And me, so used to using dead silence & quicker killstreaks, i keep trying to activate them:snoop:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I'm playing the free multiplayer version :mjlol:. Especially to level at least 1 of these ARs

Ahh Nuketown...Treyarch's 'Shipment'. Not bad

If you're a MW/WZ player, you can definitely feast in this game since you could probably do longshots with accuracy in your sleep. I had many opposing players wait until they were damn near next to me to engage

And yes...i ran into CAMPERS.... hanging out on the top level of the mall & the Nuketown houses

And me, so used to using dead silence & quicker killstreaks, i keep trying to activate them:snoop:

My medium-long range accuracy is ass in this compared to MW

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
My gripes with the game
Arcadey (Good thing/Bad thing) imo once you get shot you should slow down, not be able to dash like Jesse Owens
On the map cartel, make the foliage burnable or destructible by air strike or just remove it, it's ass.
I feel like when you play good, the game penalizes you for this and puts you with a trash team instead of skilled players
Tac rifles woefully overpowered
Kinda buggy

Story was great though

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My gripes with the game
Arcadey (Good thing/Bad thing) imo once you get shot you should slow down, not be able to dash like Jesse Owens
On the map cartel, make the foliage burnable or destructible by air strike or just remove it, it's ass.
I feel like when you play good, the game penalizes you for this and puts you with a trash team instead of skilled players
Tac rifles woefully overpowered
Kinda buggy

Story was great though

Tactical Rifles are the absolute Meta in CW, which is hilarious to me. Never seen that before. :francis: