Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You know this game is bad when the last post was from nearly 24 hours ago until now. This game is flopping and it's obvious. Season One better deliver or it's a wrap.

I keep reviving it from the Shadow Realm of Page 3 but once the dumbass arguments from Spud stopped, people are just left with a mediocre to boring CoD.

I've said from the jump that Nuketown & launching the Season are the only bright points where they can turn this around.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
This is the reason why I hate playing non search & destroy objective-based game modes without a squad. No matter what ill keep pushing the objective no matter how many times I die while my team is just camping for kills. We still lost this game of domination too. If I had 1 other person that was objective oriented, we would won

v2

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ok the SBMM is hitting now. I’m in lobbies with nikkas jumping around corners with the AK-47u and camping with 4x. These kill streaks are low key trash af also. Sentry guns get destroyed with one grenade and air strikes like artillery and napalm are so useless. I swear KS have been trash across the board since blops3

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ok the SBMM is hitting now. I’m in lobbies with nikkas jumping around corners with the AK-47u and camping with 4x. These kill streaks are low key trash af also. Sentry guns get destroyed with one grenade and air strikes like artillery and napalm are so useless. I swear KS have been trash across the board since blops3

The Streaks on WWII like Carpet Bombing and it's version of Napalm were devastating. 99% of CW streaks can be evaded or outright tanked, which is disappointing.

The Sentry Gun is the worst though, fragile AF. I've seen them collapse less than a second after being set if a nade lands 20 feet away. :francis:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The Streaks on WWII like Carpet Bombing and it's version of Napalm were devastating. 99% of CW streaks can be evaded or outright tanked, which is disappointing.

The Sentry Gun is the worst though, fragile AF. I've seen them collapse less than a second after being set if a nade lands 20 feet away. :francis:

I went back to MW, and the difference between the Sentry on it and CW :dwillhuh: The CW sentry is like a toothpick or something. Soon as I plant it, enemy has destroyed your sentry! :heh: Even the sound of it's terrible. Man when I plant a sentry in MW and run off into the distance and hear that turret hum :banderas: The sound of that turret excites me. Those 125xp bulletins popping up :banderas:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I went back to MW, and the difference between the Sentry on it and CW :dwillhuh: The CW sentry is like a toothpick or something. Soon as I plant it, enemy has destroyed your sentry! :heh: Even the sound of it's terrible. Man when I plant a sentry in MW and run off into the distance and hear that turret hum :banderas: The sound of that turret excites me. Those 125xp bulletins popping up :banderas:

It's hilarious that the CIGNA launcher is strong enough to knock out a UAV in 1 shot but takes 2 for that orogami Sentry. :russ:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this game isn't bad, it grew on me

I tried to go back on it, but I'm done. Then again, when season one drops I might revisit it. But as of now, fukk that game. I'm glad it's coming out that SBMM is more than simply matching you up with clones of yourself. I've been saying since earlier this year on MW there's something going on with hit detection, aim assist, hit boxes, increases ping, etc.. Whatever it is has been cranked up on Cold War. I can't tell you how many times I go on a tear in TDM, Dom, Kill Confirmed, and all of a sudden it's like a switch gets flipped. Players are being nerfed in real time. Activision has patents that describe it.

United States Patent Application: 0190091577