Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Im rusty as fukk at this game, Brehs.

I'm thinking about buying modern warfare.

Im trying to learn how to play Warzone, but damn.

:snoop::mjcry:

If it's just rust, play through it and you'll be fine. You're going to get mopped up but after about 30 mins you'll be good. As for MW, the gameplay is smoother IMO, but I rarely buy a last year's version of CoD because of the fact they don't support the game once they've launched a new one.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
If it's just rust, play through it and you'll be fine. You're going to get mopped up but after about 30 mins you'll be good. As for MW, the gameplay is smoother IMO, but I rarely buy a last year's version of CoD because of the fact they don't support the game once they've launched a new one.
they not dropping MW breh are u crazy

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
they not dropping MW breh are u crazy

Reading comprehension is critical. :francis:

Where did I say they were "dropping" MW? I said they stop supporting it, which they do every year for the past what, 20 years when they drop a new game? They allocate most of the resources to the new game, hardly breaking news.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Been sitting at Lvl 55 for days now, that RPD grind took it out of me. It's ridiculously slow leveling guns outside Fireteam.

Guess I'll jump on Nuketown & go ahead with this 1st Prestige.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
shyt is odd. I had no intentions for this game. No interest. Got a free copy. Pop this in once every 3-5 days and dominate lobbies easily. Maybe it’s the 120fps but this shyt is the smoothest COD I’ve played. I don’t have issues with hit reg, lag, or any of the usual shyt. Also got the data corrupted file shyt too

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just tried to load this shyt up and got a "Can't continue using this game or app. The data is corrupted. Delete it from your PS5, and then download it again from your library" message :dwillhuh: