Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I've never played call of duty

Is it too late to pick it up and be good?

Nah & this one is generous when it comes to the time it takes to kill an enemy, which makes it more appealing to newer gamers. Controls are pretty straightforward.

The only thing that you are going to have to work on is your reaction time because you're going to be dealing with veteran vultures like the rest of us.

Catch you lacking & it's your ass. :ufdup:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I just hate that it looks so cartoonish. I really enjoyed the LOOK of MW19

SK sounded different than the M4 which sounded different than the AK. The spawns drove me crazy, but I truly enjoyed how the game looked and sounded
I like that realism atmosphere when I'm playing. I enjoy CW and I think it'll get better once the season starts but damn, I miss the way MW looked and sounded

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just hate that it looks so cartoonish. I really enjoyed the LOOK of MW19

SK sounded different than the M4 which sounded different than the AK. The spawns drove me crazy, but I truly enjoyed how the game looked and sounded
I like that realism atmosphere when I'm playing. I enjoy CW and I think it'll get better once the season starts but damn, I miss the way MW looked and sounded

Yeah that's what I was saying earlier, the guns having an individual feel comes from the sounds as much as anything. CW is very much an arcade shooter, 90% of these guns sound generic AF. Almost passed out on one guy's Final Killcam, he was using the Magnum ( :dame: ) and that shyt sounded like a cap gun.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
This game is wild, I literally cannot play more than an hour of this at most before I lose interest or it starts to feel like a chore. I haven't felt that way about a CoD since I don't know when.

Obviously I supported it buying the Ultimate Edition, so it's not a hater thing. Like I said before, maybe it'll get better when the Season starts next month.

I’ll see my friend online playing MP and I’ll just wait until he wants to play zombies.

I like the campaign and zombies, but just can’t fukk with this MP. And I’ve played every COD since 2 on the Xbox 360

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Am I buggin' or has da graphics been hella scaled down??? It doesn't look as crisp/sharp as COD: MW/Warzone. This shyt took hours to download last night (PS4) & didn't finish till this morning. Anyone who has already prestige'd on this shyt has absolutely no life.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Am I buggin' or has da graphics been hella scaled down??? It doesn't look as crisp/sharp as COD: MW/Warzone. This shyt took hours to download last night (PS4) & didn't finish till this morning. Anyone who has already prestige'd on this shyt has absolutely no life.

1.) Yeah, the graphics being ass has been a MAJOR talking point about this game.

2.) I've seen people that have reached mid Prestige 2. I don't understand how, honestly. I cannot understand how you could possibly be THAT invested but good for them I suppose. :yeshrug: