Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Someone explain to me why a lot players are complaining about the sbmm? Its like they upset they have to complete against players on their level or better instead of feasting off of scrubs.

I think that's one reason. Dudes ain't being honest, especially the content creators. They want videos of themselves slaughtering new players for likes. Still to be fair, with SBMM, if you have one exceptional game, then you already know it's going to be a struggle from then on out. Dudes just want to play and have fun, and SBMM is killing that. They break up lobbies every other match or every match to ensure you're not having too good of a time. Depending on how good you are, your friends don't want to play with you because your lobby will be too much for them. That's why they need to add ranked to give people something to achieve.

I played FFA on MW a few weeks ago, and went on a tear. Very next game, in the lobby pre-game I heard one of the players say, "oh that's that streamer dude. I gotta do good." I heard him say that I went :merchant: :ohhh: :demonic:. . Every game after that was super competitive which isn't that much fun. You gotta really get your azz kicked a couple times before they take you out the big boys tank. And matchmaking on team plays is terrible. Like TDM, it's all fukked up.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Something else too with SBMM, there's something shady going on with it. I feel like it fukks with your aim a times, or hit detection. There's times I get into gunfights and think to myself how'd I get that guy. He clearly had the drop on me. Other times I'm questioning how I didn't get the guy. I get to a corner, and I know he'll be in here in several seconds. I lay wait for him, hear his footsteps, pre-aim, and let him have it when shows up, and he just nonchalantly nails me. There's something weird going on there. If you read Activision patents, it will make you raise an eyebrow. SBMM isn't as simple as matching you with equally skilled players. They're rigging matches essentially. They're manipulating outcomes.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think that's one reason. Dudes ain't being honest, especially the content creators. They want videos of themselves slaughtering new players for likes. Still to be fair, with SBMM, if you have one exceptional game, then you already know it's going to be a struggle from then on out. Dudes just want to play and have fun, and SBMM is killing that. They break up lobbies every other match or every match to ensure you're not having too good of a time. Depending on how good you are, your friends don't want to play with you because your lobby will be too much for them. That's why they need to add ranked to give people something to achieve.

I played FFA on MW a few weeks ago, and went on a tear. Very next game, in the lobby pre-game I heard one of the players say, "oh that's that streamer dude. I gotta do good." I heard him say that I went :merchant: :ohhh: :demonic:. . Every game after that was super competitive which isn't that much fun. You gotta really get your azz kicked a couple times before they take you out the big boys tank. And matchmaking on team plays is terrible. Like TDM, it's all fukked up.

Makes a lot of sense right there. I can see SBMM being an issue if your in a lobby with friends because it forces them to play in tougher matches and they may not be as good as you so it could become real frustrating.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This game is garbage

what’s your gamertag/psn/or activision ID so I can post it for the coli to see?

I don't even play COD. I popped in here to see what's up and see y'all arguing with a person who has a xx____xx gamertag like it's 2005. :deadmanny:

so why are you here ? fukk outta this thread.

Someone explain to me why a lot players are complaining about the sbmm? Its like they upset they have to compete against players on their level or better instead of feasting off of scrubs.

I don’t understand it either. I don’t like sbmm but I won’t complain about it either. It makes everyone a better player.

What I don’t like is, if you are going to have sbmm..you need to have game modes where you can’t bring a squad in. Playing against players of your level on the same squad makes the game hard. We need more Merc game modes.

I don't really like none of the maps in here. This game is just meh. nikkas really rushed out this shyt.

Mic issues, boring maps, weak animations, subpar visuals, hardly any maps...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

so why are you here ? fukk outta this thread.

I don’t understand it either. I don’t like sbmm but I won’t complain about it either. It makes everyone a better player.

What I don’t like is, if you are going to have sbmm..you need to have game modes where you can’t bring a squad in. Playing against players of your level on the same squad makes the game hard. We need more Merc game modes.

My KD in MW and CW is the same yet I like MW way more than this. This game's core gameplay is just booty. It just doesn't feel fun to play even when I'm winning. it's medicore. Once my cousins cop MW, CW will only be played for zombies.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m being honest I’m not seeing all the commotion about SBMM. shyt was way worse in MW imo. I had a 1.01 KD in that game while I have a 1.48 in this game which is probably the highest I’ve ever had in a COD game.:yeshrug:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I’m being honest I’m not seeing all the commotion about SBMM. shyt was way worse in MW imo. I had a 1.01 KD in that game while I have a 1.48 in this game which is probably the highest I’ve ever had in a COD game.:yeshrug:
Agreed. I feel MW SBMM was way stronger and my KDR stay at 0.90 on MW. On Cold War my KDR is 1.46, like I said earlier Cold War TTK is perfect, I hated MW TTK on core, shyt was crazy to the point I started playing hardcore.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Agreed. I feel MW SBMM was way stronger and my KDR stay at 0.90 on MW. On Cold War my KDR is 1.46, like I said earlier Cold War TTK is perfect, I hated MW TTK on core, shyt was crazy to the point I started playing hardcore.

Your KDs were lower on that game because it was trash for multiplayer. One of the worst multiplayer experiences in cod history imo.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
My KD in MW and CW is the same yet I like MW way more than this. This game's core gameplay is just booty. It just doesn't feel fun to play even when I'm winning. it's medicore. Once my cousins cop MW, CW will only be played for zombies.

You still didn’t post your gamertag tho bro? Why won’t you guys do this?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
They need a compromise....let Treyarch make the fukking Story mode. Leave the multiplayer to Infinity Ward