Official BMF Season 1 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea anyone that doesn’t think Lamar is dead is tripping. If he ain’t dead the. This show is no longer realistic.

The finale was pretty good, The whole show was better than I thought it would be. I actually think it would be dope if they skipped to a different time period next season.

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
At times, the memes for this show were better than the actual show lol. I think I’m just burnt out on series like this, and that’s saying something cus my favorite shyt on TV rn is Snowfall.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand she's hurting and all, but that dead boys mom is a bytch. How you gonna take the 7K and still talk all that shyt:gucci:
How do you think paying for the funeral was gonna make her forget about the fact her son died because of your actions??

That mom wasn’t a bytch on any level, you’re just invested in the Terry/Meech characters as protagonists. Not to mention the funeral was likely already paid for before the detective told her the little girl was lying about who did the stabbing.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you think paying for the funeral was gonna make her forget about the fact her son died because of your actions??

That mom wasn’t a bytch on any level, you’re just invested in the Terry/Meech characters as protagonists. Not to mention the funeral was likely already paid for before the detective told her the little girl was lying about who did the stabbing.

This is what I’ve been explaining to people meech and Terry are legit horrible sociopaths…when meech kidnapped that little girl and everyone thought it was just jokes I was like they are making these mofos look like hero’s when they clearly don’t give a damn about no one but themselves.

when meech said the whole we just sold to black folks because that didn’t bring the heat…And added in to the fact I don’t like the way they are presenting their parents…no where up north was anyone with a factory job during that time considered a poor family.

these dudes sold drugs because they wanted the money flash, girls, and money that came from it…but I guess having poor parents who didn’t provide as the reason you chose that lifestyle sounds better.

I wonder if they will show the times they got robbed or ran out of town or will it just be meech and T super powered drug dealers.

Last edited:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
This is what I’ve been explaining to people meech and Terry are legit horrible sociopaths…when meech kidnapped that little girl and everyone thought it was just jokes I was like they are making these mofos look like hero’s when they clearly don’t give a damn about no one but themselves.

when meech said the whole we just sold to black folks because that didn’t bring the heat…And added in to the fact I don’t like the way they are presenting their parents…no where up north was anyone with a factory job during that time considered a poor family.

these dudes sold drugs because they wanted the money flash, girls, and money that came from it…but I guess having poor parents who didn’t provide as the reason you chose that lifestyle sounds better.

I wonder if they will show the times they got robbed or ran out of town or will it just be meech and T super powered drug dealers.
hate-hate-hate-yeah.gif

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Meech Jnr is shining. I don't think he has enough range to be a serious actor, but his natural swag goes hand in hand with this role.

They should have made it more realistic though. They should have shown the Ls when they were on the come up. There was some shyt about this layton guy running them out of town and forcing them to go national.