Official BMF Season 1 Thread

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, if anything they dragged it out longer than needed. Once dude lost the support of his crew, his days were numbered.
I agree cuz that’s kinda my point. The way they wrote him, they had to have been pushing for some iconic villain role

it’s like he just got got in front of numerous witnesses out in the open. They could’ve did that a few eps ago if he’s not gonna go out epic. They just concluded everything right there with like 15 min left in the ep. Not even a reaction from Kash Doll

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course they had to take out some of the solid actors to further meech as some type of hero. But like they always said this isn’t based on reality all of the way. I prefer shoes with villains that last multiple seasons to me that was one of the downfalls with the original power.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Im positive lamar isnt dead. Meech mever fored another shot. Thats gonna turn in freddy kanan when ghost didnt finish kanan off either.

Never mix a woman in with the crew. Resukts like this occur. She already slept with meech (i think thats what he said) shyts sloppy
Lamar or Layton Simon ran away from Detroit and came back. Almost positive but na he doesn't die.