Official BMF Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Lamar not dead? :gucci:

What show y'all nikkas watching?
they think because they watch inaccurate youtube videos connecting the characters to who theyre supposed to be in real life, they know whats gonna happen

lamar is loosely based off of layton simon and his brother, layton is still alive but his brother isnt... the cop nikka literally confirmed lamar's murder

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That was a strong season finale. Strong. Better season finale then Kaanan to me. Although Kanan was a better show.. Yes, characters we love died (Kato and Lamar) and deserve their flowers. Kato being smart but not smart enough. And Lamar was is a top character for these type of shows.

Meech, at first seemed like he was gonna be as bad as Mary J and Tariq acting wise. And though he'll never a great actor that ngga got charisma. It's gonna be interesting to see how Terry has his "breaking bad" moment.

You got characters who straight up unlikable (Woody brother and the pops). And we'll see what they do with the loyal soldier. Although I can't see him flipping, who knows how killing Kato effects him.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That Big L chick was sexy when she lost her temper and pulled out the gun lol. :russ:

Hate that Kato and Lamar especially had to go so soon. :mjcry: I agree that Lamar should have stayed around for at leats another season. Dude was wacky but he was entertaining.

I don't know if ole boy is gonna snitch or not cos that's a lot of heat on him plus he ain't gonna be the same.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-STOP WITH THE 2000s SLANG!!
Ain't no freaks say 'good good' back in the 80s
-when the Pops saw that settlement number tho. He hit the Martin "woo wuh woo woo!"
-could have done without the Ashy Larry scenes
-the math ain't mathin' on that car service
-damn Rihanna
-Bee Mickey on his Ralph Tresvant time
-damn Wanda just Gon take his seed like that

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Dope finale.... I don't think young meech is gonna metamorph into older meech just cuz he went to jail... Should keep the same meech the entire series.... :mjgrin:

The Kato/B-mickie scene reminded me of....

CornyVengefulBlackpanther.webp

:wow: