Official BMF Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:russ: We have to normalize honest assessments. That isn’t hate…These dudes legit aren’t good people. They are drug dealing, robbers, and probably some more shyt…:yeshrug:

breh :gucci:

you was defending R Kelly more than his damn lawyers

but in this thread acting all righteous ???

anybody but you breh ... you cool with R Kelly but not with drug dealing , etc. That's that nikka nerd shyt :scust:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This is what I’ve been explaining to people meech and Terry are legit horrible sociopaths…when meech kidnapped that little girl and everyone thought it was just jokes I was like they are making these mofos look like hero’s when they clearly don’t give a damn about no one but themselves.

when meech said the whole we just sold to black folks because that didn’t bring the heat…And added in to the fact I don’t like the way they are presenting their parents…no where up north was anyone with a factory job during that time considered a poor family.

these dudes sold drugs because they wanted the money flash, girls, and money that came from it…but I guess having poor parents who didn’t provide as the reason you chose that lifestyle sounds better.

I wonder if they will show the times they got robbed or ran out of town or will it just be meech and T super powered drug dealers.

Damn. Didn't know that happened :picard: