Official BMF Season 1 Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man no more fine ass Kato. No more Lamar.

The fact that they took out those characters just goes to show they want meech and t to be some type of heroic characters knowing these dudes had competition how you gone kill off the well rounded characters..this was the same bs with power sometimes you need steady villains.

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The fact that they took out those characters just goes to show they want meech and t to be some type of heroic characters knowing these dudes had competition how you gone kill off the well rounded characters..this was the same bs with power sometimes you need steady villains.

I think they should've kept Lamar for at least one more season. They are turning Southwest T into a goody two shoes angel, and Meech into a greedy, heartless villain.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they should've kept Lamar for at least one more season. They are turning Southwest T into a goody two shoes angel, and Meech into a greedy, heartless villain.

the fact is both were heartless villains none of these folks should be hero’s but Im a fan of having a long time nemesis in shows

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I'm so mad they put dude with the fake Tyler Perry "Diary Of A Mad Black Woman" braids at the end of the finale. I'm gonna stop watching this shyt completely and move on to another series if that dude is supposed to replace Lil Meech.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so mad they put dude with the fake Tyler Perry "Diary Of A Mad Black Woman" braids at the end of the finale. I'm gonna stop watching this shyt completely and move on to another series if that dude is supposed to replace Lil Meech.

Isn’t that the same dude who started the show he’s the adult version because dude clearly isn’t going to be a teen the whole show

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
didn't think they would kill off Lamar this soon, but I somehow think he may have survived, because we didn't see him die. Cato? Sorry, girl.

B-Mick will be joining her next season, because he's for sure going to try to save himself based on the conversation he had with Meech at the house.