Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from the screening. Blumhouse brought dignity back to The Shape. It’s a helluva ride with some great moments of comedy in between all the death and dismay. Halloween is Halloween again. Not gonna drop any spoilers since it ain’t officially out yet but it definitely delivered
I'm going Friday. Cant wait

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just got back from the screening. Blumhouse brought dignity back to The Shape. It’s a helluva ride with some great moments of comedy in between all the death and dismay. Halloween is Halloween again. Not gonna drop any spoilers since it ain’t officially out yet but it definitely delivered
I have been clock watching like a motherfukker all morning at work. 7pm cannot come soon enough today.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i was surprised that chris stuckmann was so disappointed with this movie. I thought for sure after i saw the ign review i knew all the guys i usually look at as far as reviews would love it but he was kind of meh on it. It might be because he's such a fanboy too tho. I think more casual fans will all love it and thats the major ticket buyers so it'll kill

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Is it big on “meaty” gore or just some blood and off scene kills?

Do they lean heavy on jump scares? Trailer seems like they dont

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is it big on “meaty” gore or just some blood and off scene kills?

Do they lean heavy on jump scares? Trailer seems like they dont
The gore is off the charts. There are a couple of offscreen kills but they show the aftermath :picard: There was a few jump scares but they didn’t OD on them.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Had a 1020 show. Moved that shyt up to 920:wow:

Going to a listening party tomorrow for the soundtrack, plan on copping the vinyl, then heading to the theater. fukkery night in full effect
My mom is waiting for her vinyl I might buy it too fukk it.
We got a 7:55 show it's about to be :blessed: recliner seats I'm going all out candy n everything. It's a special occasion.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i was surprised that chris stuckmann was so disappointed with this movie. I thought for sure after i saw the ign review i knew all the guys i usually look at as far as reviews would love it but he was kind of meh on it. It might be because he's such a fanboy too tho. I think more casual fans will all love it and thats the major ticket buyers so it'll kill
I can definitely say him being a fanboy probably did affect his review because some at the screening I attended felt the same way. Casuals definitely loved it. I’m not completely immersed in the whole lore. I’m comfortable saying I’m a novice, but I know enough of it to confidently say it delivers.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The gore is off the charts. There are a couple of offscreen kills but they show the aftermath :picard: There was a few jump scares but they didn’t OD on them.

Lmfaooo bet. I assume its not Saw level but they simply dont shy away from showing the kills.

And glad to see this isnt just a jump scare fest