ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Part 2 comes out on the 19th :umad:
giphy.gif

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you guys think will happen to the Halloween series when Jamies Lee Curtis is no more? Who will be the protagonist? We can only speculate, but the detective that followed Michael is no longer there, then Michael's sister will be gone.

edit- besides reviving characters. Let's speculate on somethin fresh.
and i'm not getting notifications when this thread is bumped. coli slackin :ufdup:
Michael nephew aka Jamie lee curtis son in h20 is still alive. Plus the baby from Halloween 5 is still alive

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So what's the plot of the movie now

British doc crew investigating the babysitter murders on their 40th anniversary. They visit Michael in Smith’s grove, he breaks out and returns to Haddonfield. That’s pretty much it as far as I know.

Michael nephew aka Jamie lee curtis son in h20 is still alive. Plus the baby from Halloween 5 is still alive

They don’t exist anymore breh. This movie is a direct sequel to the first movie. So in this continuity, none of that happened

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
British doc crew investigating the babysitter murders on their 40th anniversary. They visit Michael in Smith’s grove, he breaks out and returns to Haddonfield. That’s pretty much it as far as I know.

They don’t exist anymore breh. This movie is a direct sequel to the first movie. So in this continuity, none of that happened
That's what un saying. What was the plot. Why would 6 year old myers just randomly kill judith

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's what un saying. What was the plot. Why would 6 year old myers just randomly kill judith

Because he’s evil breh. That’s what carpenter had been saying for years. There’s no rhyme or reason to it. He’s evil incarnate and killed his sister because he did. That’s it

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he’s evil breh. That’s what carpenter had been saying for years. There’s no rhyme or reason to it. He’s evil incarnate and killed his sister because he did. That’s it[/QUOTE]
But that's not his sister in this film. I guess we just gotta see when the movie is out