Official Black Widow Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I got two boys and watching mcu movies and reading the comics is one of the things we do together. I’ll be here for sure...you might as well put me on ignore if pointing out that slavery and murder are bad bothers you. :mjlol:

my kids love this shyt.
They’re 8 and 10.
What’s your excuse?
Ha you wish. I don't put posters on ignore. No one on the board can get to me like that. I know a lot about the MCU so it's easy to point out lies/inaccuracies/exaggerations.
I genuinely enjoy the movies and Marvel comics was an intimate part of my childhood. While reading I always thought they would make great movies. And I was right! :krs:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Again no, I'm saying she didn't cause the avalanche like you said originally.
But in the end does it matter? She has killed many children included. No one thinks she's this standard of mortality in the first place.

Accomplice, in law, a person who becomes equally guilty in the crime of another by knowingly and voluntarily aiding the other to commit the offense. An accomplice is either an accessory or an abettor. The accessory aids a criminal prior to the crime, whereas the abettor aids the offender during the crime itself.
Accomplice | law

And, I see you edited in more nonsense. Yes, it absolutely matters. She WAS an assassin. Her entire character arc involves her doing whatever she could to make up for that past....to wipe out the red in her ledger. For her to then do a complete 180 after all her avenging, and act as an accomplice to the murder of hundreds (and not even show a hint of remorse) is ridiculously inconsistent writing. It’s flat out amateur writing that makes no sense and assassinates all the great character work that far more competent writers put into Nat in the past.

No matter how many times you tell yourself you’re right, you’re not. You’re ignoring all logic to defend pure nonsense. Defending phase 4 has now had you justifying slavery, torture, and mass murder. How much further can they push you, I wonder? What other heinous crimes will you juelz for?

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Accomplice | law

And, I see you edited in more nonsense. Yes, it absolutely matters. She WAS an assassin. Her entire character arc involves her doing whatever she could to make up for that past....to wipe out the red in her ledger. For her to then do a complete 180 after all her avenging, and act as an accomplice to the murder of hundreds (and not even show a hint of remorse) is ridiculously inconsistent writing. It’s flat out amateur writing that makes no sense and assassinates all the great character work that far more competent writers put into Nat in the past.

No matter how many times you tell yourself you’re right, you’re not. You’re ignoring all logic to defend pure nonsense. Defending phase 4 has now had you justifying slavery and murder. How much further can they push you, I wonder? What other heinous crimes will you juelz for?
WAS? When did she stop killing people?

I never excused slavery I explained to you why the SWORD guy was in the wrong. You were sticking up for him. I did not advocate for slavery. Please quote me doing so. You can start scouring here. And if you find me doing so please post it if not please reflect on why you are so butt hurt over a TV show that you are lying about fellow posters on the internet. lol

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Accomplice | law

No matter how many times you tell yourself you’re right, you’re not. You’re ignoring all logic to defend pure nonsense. Defending phase 4 has now had you justifying slavery, torture, and mass murder. How much further can they push you, I wonder? What other heinous crimes will you juelz for?

You want black and white characters in a world of gray. Some of the things Nat and Yelena did in the movie were questionable. They did these things in the service of stopping a program of kidnapping and brainwashing girls into becoming part of a network of assassins.

Marvel heroes have killed people since day one but it was always in service of the greater good. If you can't accept that then I don't know what to tell you.

Last point, based on who Yelena is working with now in her next appearance she is more likely to be an anti-hero at best.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
WAS? When did she stop killing people?

I never excused slavery I explained to you why the SWORD guy was in the wrong. You were sticking up for him. I did not advocate for slavery. Please quote me doing so. You can start scouring here. And if you find me doing so please post it if not please reflect on why you are so butt hurt over a TV show that you are lying about fellow posters on the internet. lol
You’ve somehow missed the entire point of Nat’s character development over the entirety of the Infinity Saga.

And, no need to go back. You’ve advocated for slavery in this thread. You lied about Wanda’s “children” to distract from the fact that they were chaos magic spawns, super powered, and in the moment he shot at them they were actively using those superpowers to keep the town enslaved and tortured. Those “children” were predicated, and reliant on slavery and torture....showing sympathy for them in that final battle is showing sympathy for their goal...their goal was to keep the town enslaved and tortured so they could continue to exist. They aren’t children, you muppet.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You want black and white characters in a world of gray. Some of the things Nat and Yelena did in the movie were questionable. They did these things in the service of stopping a program of kidnapping and brainwashing girls into becoming part of a network of assassins.

Marvel heroes have killed people since day one but it was always in service of the greater good. If you can't accept that then I don't know what to tell you.

Last point, based on who Yelena is working with now in her next appearance she is more likely to be an anti-hero at best.
I want Natasha to maintain the single thrust of her entire character arc over 10+ years of worldbuilding.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You’ve somehow missed the entire point of Nat’s character development over the entirety of the Infinity Saga.

And, no need to go back. You’ve advocated for slavery in this thread. You lied about Wanda’s “children” to distract from the fact that they were chaos magic spawns, super powered, and in the moment he shot at them they were actively using those superpowers to keep the town enslaved and tortured. Those “children” were predicated, and reliant on slavery and torture....showing sympathy for them in that final battle is showing sympathy for their goal...their goal was to keep the town enslaved and tortured so they could continue to exist. They aren’t children, you muppet.
breh i'm dying :dead:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

The 'red in her ledger' was killing a kid not killing in general. The villain even makes fun of her in this movie for that being her big issue when she didn't actually kill his daughter. You missed the point not me because she continues to kill throughout the movies with no remorse.
Wow, now that's a yarn. :russ:
If a guy shoots @ kids and actually shoots a fellow agent he's going to get arrested. You act like he should have been patted on the back. :mjlol:
And me saying Heyward is wrong for trying to kill even fake kids is ALSO advocating for slavery. :russ:
And I like how you act like you didn't need go back but did because you were not bringing up this convoluted reason I was advocating for slavery until I presented our past conversation. You not slick B. :ufdup:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The 'red in her ledger' was killing a kid not killing in general. The villain even makes fun of her in this movie for that being her big issue when she didn't actually kill his daughter. You missed the point not me because she continues to kill throughout the movies with no remorse.
Wow, now that's a yarn. :russ:
If a guy shoots @ kids and actually shoots a fellow agent he's going to get arrested. You act like he should have been patted on the back. :mjlol:
And me saying Heyward is wrong for trying to kill even fake kids is ALSO advocating for slavery. :russ:
And I like how you act like you didn't need go back but did because you were not bringing up this convoluted reason I was advocating for slavery until I presented our past conversation. You not slick B. :ufdup:
She kills bad guys, dummy. Not hundreds of innocents.
And it’s lots of people she’s killed that’s accounted for the red. Loki lists some examples in Avengers 1.

And, yes, when the survival of the chaos magic spawns relates directly to enslaving a town full of people...you kill them. If a stupid ass, pro-slavery agent jumps in the way thats her stupid ass fault.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
She kills bad guys, dummy. Not hundreds of innocents.
And it’s lots of people she’s killed that’s accounted for the red. Loki lists some examples in Avengers 1.

And, yes, when the survival of the chaos magic spawns relates directly to enslaving a town full of people...you kill them. If a stupid ass, pro-slavery agent jumps in the way thats her stupid ass fault.
Kill children brehs and blame gun shot victims fir their wounds brehs. :picard:

:russ:

Oh and people in prison are innocent. That's why they are there. :mjlol: