Official Black Widow Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They were breaking a criminal out of prison...with a helicopter equipped with rockets. Nat provided said helicopter. What planet are you on? :wtf:
I feel like I’m trying to convince you that enslaving people is bad again.
The helicopter was not 'equipped with rockets', it had a rocket launcher inside of it that Yelena had to leave cockpit to retrieve and fire in out of a side door. Stop making shyt up dude. :mjlol:

You were trying to convince me that the SWORD guy did nothing wrong when he directly violated the Sakovia Accords and shot his gun @ children.
images

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The helicopter was not 'equipped with rockets', it had a rocket launcher inside of it that Yelena had to leave cockpit to retrieve and fire in out of a side door. Stop making shyt up dude. :mjlol:

You were trying to convince me that the SWORD guy did nothing wrong when he directly violated the Sakovia Accords and shot his gun @ children.
images
No no....pretend children.
Demon spawns, you could say.
And a helicopter with a rocket launcher inside is equipped with rockets....

You know... I was thinking recently that fans of this phase 4 stuff might just have questionable morals...but figured people just weren’t paying attention and whatever. You’ve convinced me further, though.

have a good one.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No no....pretend children.
Demon spawns, you could say.
And a helicopter with a rocket launcher inside is equipped with rockets....

You know... I was thinking recently that fans of this phase 4 stuff might just have questionable morals...but figured people just weren’t paying attention and whatever. You’ve convinced me further, though.

have a good one.
No that would be 'rocket' singular. lol And it would be the loosest definition of 'equipped' since there are helicopters with multiple rockets attached to the helicopter and fired by the push of a button in the cockpit. But I'm sure you know that and are just ignoring it to try and save your inaccurate points. lol
I think you need to think some more.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
No that would be 'rocket' singular. lol And it would be the loosest definition of 'equipped' since there are helicopters with multiple rockets attached to the helicopter and fired by the push of a button in the cockpit. But I'm sure you know that and are just ignoring it to try and save your inaccurate points. lol
I think you need to think some more.
All your semantics aside...you’re saying that Nat has no responsibility for the murder of innocent prisoners and prison guards?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
All your semantics aside...you’re saying that Nat has no responsibility for the murder of innocent prisoners and prison guards?
Again no, I'm saying she didn't cause the avalanche like you said originally.
But in the end does it matter? She has killed many children included. No one thinks she's this standard of mortality in the first place.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
At least there’s some decency in you.
She’s pretty high up on the mcu villain list. I wonder if she’ll be treated as such....b/c this movie sure didn’t.
Dude since like the 1990s having a starring role in a property isn't some cosign the character is a good person. No one thinks trained assasins are looked @ as 'good people' accept you if they are in a starring role in a Marvel movie. lol

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Dude since like the 1990s having a starring role in a property isn't some cosign the character is a good person. No one thinks trained assasins are looked @ as 'good people' accept you if they are in a starring role in a Marvel movie. lol
:wtf:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Read it a few more times and think about it in your free time. Hopefully your comprehension will eventually take hold. lol
You’re to the MCU what Nap is to the DNC on this forum.

Enjoy your new pro-slavery, pro-terrrorism, pro-murder super heroes....and at some point go check out the definition of hero.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You’re to the MCU what Nap is to the DNC on this forum.

Enjoy your new pro-slavery, pro-terrrorism, pro-murder super heroes....and at some point go check out the definition of hero.
And you are to the MCU what Frank Isola is to the Knicks. :umad:
Thanks I will, and you will to but look for angles to criticize it on the thread dedicated to the title. lol

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
And you are to the MCU what Frank Isola is to the Knicks. :umad:
Thanks I will, and you will to but look for angles to criticize it on the thread dedicated to the title. lol
I got two boys and watching mcu movies and reading the comics is one of the things we do together. I’ll be here for sure...you might as well put me on ignore if pointing out that slavery and murder are bad bothers you. :mjlol:

my kids love this shyt.
They’re 8 and 10.
What’s your excuse?