Official Black Widow Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Funny that at the end of Civil War Nat threatens Tony, goes on the run, teams up with her sister, and murders an entire prison (guards included) to break out a dangerous criminal based on a hunch that he has information she needs (which he doesn’t).

Phase 4 writing is really something else...

Good thing Ross decided to not arrest her at the end of the movie for....reasons :dead:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Funny that at the end of Civil War Nat threatens Tony, goes on the run, teams up with her sister, and murders an entire prison (guards included) to break out a dangerous criminal based on a hunch that he has information she needs (which he doesn’t).

Good thing Ross decided to not arrest her at the end of the movie for....reasons :dead:
Lol :russ:
What’s your problem with this one?
I always look forward to your insights

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

This happened twice and was never explained :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Yelena caused the avalanche and the ending is not Ross letting her go it is assumed that she escaped. See how in IW she is running with the fugitive Avengers? It's because she still has that status.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Yelena caused the avalanche and the ending is not Ross letting her go it is assumed that she escaped. See how in IW she is running with the fugitive Avengers? It's because she still has that status.
Regarding Ross - that not what the writer said - Black Widow Director Explains Movie Ending’s Plot Hole :dead: Stop writing for the writers :mjlol: She says she has no idea what happened :laff:

And to your second point...you have to be fukking kidding me. They’re working as a team :heh:

Why are you twisting yourself in knots defending this shyt? :mjlol:

Working off your lame argument, though...who’s more immoral: John Walker or Yelena?

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Regarding Ross - that not what the writer said - Black Widow Director Explains Movie Ending’s Plot Hole :dead: Stop writing for the writers :mjlol: She says she has no idea what happened :laff:

And to your second point...you have to be fukking kidding me. They’re working as a team :heh:

Why are you twisting yourself in knots defending this shyt? :mjlol:

Working off your lame argument, though...who’s more immoral: John Walker or Yelena?
"We wanted to leave you guys on a high with the question of how did she use her ingenuity? Because she did. . . "
The article you poated said Nat did something to escape not that Ross let her go. Nice try tho. lol
I wonder if anyone asked the Russo's how Captain America broke into an underwater prison to break out Falcoln, Scarlet Witch, Antman and Hawkeye. lol
Yes, they were working as a team and they had a plan but causing an avalanche wasn't part of it. Yelena was getting shot at so she destroyed the tower where the shooter was and the explosion caused an avalanche. But it's Nat's fault. :mjlol:

Oh and your query:
I would rank them exactly equal morally. lol

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
"We wanted to leave you guys on a high with the question of how did she use her ingenuity? Because she did. . . "
The article you poated said Nat did something to escape not that Ross let her go. Nice try tho. lol
I wonder if anyone asked the Russo's how Captain America broke into an underwater prison to break out Falcoln, Scarlet Witch, Antman and Hawkeye. lol
Yes, they were working as a team and they had a plan but causing an avalanche wasn't part of it. Yelena was getting shot at so she destroyed the tower where the shooter was and the explosion caused an avalanche. But it's Nat's fault. :mjlol:
Unbelievable.
Accomplice to murder is just fine, yeah?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I didn't say that but she didn't do the murdering like you initially claimed. Just clearing up your constant inaccuracies to try to paint MCU stuff in a bad light cause you're butt hurt. :mjlol:
You’re an actual clown if you think you’re making a legit argument.
I hope, for your sake, you’re on the Disney street team.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They weren't in the US tho. lol
And as the article you posted states:
"Alabama's law is an example of so-called felony-murder laws and they are very common throughout the US - only seven states do not have some type of law that expands the definition of murder to include an unintentional killing in the course of committing a felony. These laws also sweep up accomplices who, again, may not have directly caused harm, but were still a party in the felony that preceded the death.

While rooted in English common law, felony-murder is a rare concept outside of the US.

In the UK, the "joint enterprise" law can be used to convict an accomplice in a murder, but it applies mostly to gang-related crimes. The UK Supreme Court narrowed its application in 2016, ruling that the person must have "foresight" and "intention" to be found guilty of the killing."

I don't think we can say she had 'foreaight and intention' regarding the avalanche but I'm sure you will find a way. And if anything the law on this matter greatly depends on which imaginary lines of states/countries you are standing in to be equal to murder, it is totally left up to interpretation. Again, valiant attempt. :therethere:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
They weren't in the US tho. lol
And as the article you posted states:
"Alabama's law is an example of so-called felony-murder laws and they are very common throughout the US - only seven states do not have some type of law that expands the definition of murder to include an unintentional killing in the course of committing a felony. These laws also sweep up accomplices who, again, may not have directly caused harm, but were still a party in the felony that preceded the death.

While rooted in English common law, felony-murder is a rare concept outside of the US.

In the UK, the "joint enterprise" law can be used to convict an accomplice in a murder, but it applies mostly to gang-related crimes. The UK Supreme Court narrowed its application in 2016, ruling that the person must have "foresight" and "intention" to be found guilty of the killing."

I don't think we can say she had 'foreaight and intention' regarding the avalanche but I'm sure you will find a way. And if anything the law on this matter greatly depends on which imaginary lines of states/countries you are standing in to be equal to murder, it is totally left up to interpretation. Again, valiant attempt. :therethere:
They were breaking a criminal out of prison...with a helicopter equipped with rockets. Nat provided said helicopter. What planet are you on? :wtf:
I feel like I’m trying to convince you that enslaving people is bad again.