Official Black Widow Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When I think of popularity of Marvel villains.

it’s always;

Dr. Doom
Magneto
Thanos
Venom
Carnage
Kingpin
Ultron
Galactus
Apocalypse
Kang

And hell I can name like 5-10 more guys over Taskmaster.

Let’s not get too crazy with this Taskmater stuff:mjgrin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Taskmaster being a woman has jack shyt to why that character was terrible in the film. They didn't have to alter the characters personality to the degree they did, TM should've been involved in the film way more popping up randomly like Statham in Fast 7. Just terrorizing Nat and Elena on some:demonic:shyt WHILE talking shyt knowing they can't do anything to stop it:banderas:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taskmaster being a woman has jack shyt to why that character was terrible in the film. They didn't have to alter the characters personality to the degree they did, TM should've been involved in the film way more popping up randomly like Statham in Fast 7. Just terrorizing Nat and Elena on some:demonic:shyt WHILE talking shyt knowing they can't do anything to stop it:banderas:
Story wise it wouldn't make sense. There would be no reason to pay a mercenary if you have brainwashing technology. You can argue that they should have used a different character but the portrayal makes sense to the story.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Story wise it wouldn't make sense. There would be no reason to pay a mercenary if you have brainwashing technology. You can argue that they should have used a different character but the portrayal makes sense to the story.
I don't know why they didn't just use red widow:yeshrug:She's legitimately a silent character and is linked to the Widow program :snoop:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This was ok. I like how it was action packed for the most part. I honestly didn't care about the plot and the main villain was weak which is to be expected from marvel. But its a decent watch just nothing overly dope. Scarlett showing her age here too.

6.5/10

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Her money was tied up in the films success at the box office. Releasing it in theaters and Disney+ simultaneously greatly diminished what she stood to make.

Lord know what she woulda pulled in prepandemic.
:whoo:
my best guess is around 60-70 mil

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Her money was tied up in the films success at the box office. Releasing it in theaters and Disney+ simultaneously greatly diminished what she stood to make.

Lord know what she woulda pulled in prepandemic.
:whoo:

They basically used her movie as an experiment.

but honestly, if she gonna get at anyone, she should get at all the people that refused to and still refuse to get vaccinated.