Official Black Widow Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
it was good, I wish they didn't do taskmaster like that but I guess that how it goes in the comics. can't complain I enjoyed it.

glad it wasn't a superhero movie
They completely removed comic Taskmaster making him a chick and removing all his personality. He's a shyt talker

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Really liked this.

Definitely some :comeon: moments. (ScarJo and her sister should have had so many broken bones it's ridiculous :mjlol:).

Taskmaster shoulda gone harder no doubt.

Bit overall, I liked it a lot. @Bryan Danielson

And fukk yall, ScarJo still bad as shyt.:whew:

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyways ,this movie sucked. Couldn't believe how "cheap" everything looked, everything from the red room to the widows (looked like something out of a CW show). The feromones, face masks, etc gimmicks I guess we're trying to be throw backs but just seemed like more cheap plot devices. I did like the interaction between the family but not enough to justify this movie

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Anyways ,this movie sucked. Couldn't believe how "cheap" everything looked, everything from the red room to the widows (looked like something out of a CW show). The feromones, face masks, etc gimmicks I guess we're trying to be throw backs but just seemed like more cheap plot devices. I did like the interaction between the family but not enough to justify this movie
:picard:

It entertained me so :yeshrug:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made a mistake watching this again:francis:

The first 30 minutes is still hard but the rest:huhldup:

And again Marvel got a real issue with these terroristic white bytches:mjlol::stopitslime:

Scarlet deserved better honestly. Widow always been a great character and the heart of the Avengers and this movie ain't even hers. It's a pilot for Widow's sister

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

“I always find it interesting that EVERYBODY’S FAVORITE CHARACTER is the new character that’s slightly changed from the comics or majorly changed from the comics….”

Gotdamn this nicca just ETHERED the entire TFR of the last 15 years with the opening line:picard::wow:

:umad::umad::umad:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Tbf it actually makes sense, world is majority black or asian so if they are getting of widows from all over the widows will be POC

No, man. How you miss the point that badly, even if you wanna be PC. :gucci:

Russia didn't have black doctors. Nowhere in the cut of Ohio in the 80s and 90s did mulitculturalism floursh like you saw in the movie. That was retconning at its finest.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

“I always find it interesting that EVERYBODY’S FAVORITE CHARACTER is the new character that’s slightly changed from the comics or majorly changed from the comics….”

Gotdamn this nicca just ETHERED the entire TFR of the last 15 years with the opening line:picard::wow:

:umad::umad::umad:

Yeah, I agree with his take. While they probably shouldn't have used Taskmaster in this spot the outrage over it is over the top. He isn't popular enough to get this amount of outrage. But what whatever most people don't like their expectations subverted.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I agree with his take. While they probably shouldn't have used Taskmaster in this spot the outrage over it is over the top. He isn't popular enough to get this amount of outrage. But what whatever most people don't like their expectations subverted.
Taskmaster is definitely popular and I don't think you would call the outrage over the top if it wasn't about Marvel. Or you don't want to be lumped into the "you hate women" crowd which makes nikkas shut the fukk up real fast:mjlol:

They pulled some 90s/early 2000s bullshyt with that character. Some shyt you would expect from WB or Sony and they're supposed to be above that at this point.

In that context it becomes bigger than just Taskmaster because Marvel has precedents for this and every time nikkas are just as confused as they are angry

Just like Deadpool in Wolverine Origins them nikkas just did whatever the fukk they wanted and nikkas were like wtf is THIS:scust:

I don't get nikkas being shamed for being extremely upset at the same shyt other nikkas get extremely excited for. They both exist in the same energy

Last edited: