Official Black Widow Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not just with this movie, or Marvel Movies, DC Movies, or even indie CBM or shows from Kick Ass to The Boys, Preacher, Happy, or etc.

But at some point niccas gonna have get over that “but there’s jokes/comedy” shyt

Like Gotdamn man….. it’s not like it’s out the blue…. Go back and read the comics or watch the cartoons that y’all claim to love. It is what it is

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Not just with this movie, or Marvel Movies, DC Movies, or even indie CBM or shows from Kick Ass to The Boys, Preacher, Happy, or etc.

But at some point niccas gonna have get over that “but there’s jokes/comedy” shyt

Like Gotdamn man….. it’s not like it’s out the blue…. Go back and read the comics or watch the cartoons that y’all claim to love. It is what it is
I remember there was an issue of Amazing Spider-Man f4om like 2 years ago i think.
And Red Goblin was putting the mega wild beats by Dre on our hero!
And Spidey was STILL cracking jokes!!!

:russ:

My son leg was broke the whole 9!!

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I forgot I was watching a marvel movie and left before the end credits.. I read about it online and yea they gonna spend the season with her chasing down Clint? I am with it.. but this “movie”coulda been a dope tv show. I guess it wouldn’t make sense though with action set peices being that big
I think Hawkeye is about Clint dealing with his past as Ronin while fighting some secret organization or something and training his daughter.
My guess is the people Clint is chasing are connected to Val and that’s why Val is using white widow to kill him.
Echo is also in the show probably as another henchman or someone who’s on a revenge path similar to Clint’s Ronin stage
Also word is Kingpin might be in it

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Loki was suppose to air after DS2?? :ohhh:
yeah
63c43caa-de8e-46fc-b223-3e44ebb369b7-large16x9_GettyImages1163272717.jpg

then it became this
lmo2bxm3udt41.jpg

which then got updated again to the lineup we have now