Official Black Widow Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I enjoyed this flick but some of the CGI looked like a Nollywood movie. I need an explanation why a marvel movie would have CGI that isn't cutting edge.

No reason for it. They've had some of the best cgi i've seen (pretty much all of infinity war and GOTG) but also some of the worst.. Age of Ultron opening scene... Black Widow car chase and Black Panther final battle..

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one starting to think that pheromone shyt was dumb as hell?:mjlol:

bytch you could'nt back up to the end of the room and shoot this nikka?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I mean he could’ve had that shyt pumping into the room it doesn’t have to be on him or coming from him. It was kinda ehh but I think it ties into the whole widow/arachnid thing

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yooo :ohhh:

ae5f1bac3258e880fba3bf947e1a7db2--up-halloween-costumes-halloween-ideas.jpg

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
this was a solid movie. the taskmaster reveal was anti-climatic but i enjoyed the action scenes and the banter between yelena and natasha. not sure why they didn't release this after civil war and not sure how this ties into phase 4 since it was promoted that way.

Post-credit scene is why. Though it's not really enough of a reason and I agree with you.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't a mind blowing flick by any means, but it far exceeded my expectations of it. They did her character justice.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
They did it justice and injustice. This movie should have came out after Civil War. Releasing it now is a slap in the face to us, Natasha, and the actress herself.

Yeah, for trying to create a universe, releasing it this late did kind of of mess up the flow of it all.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
good movie, taskmaster was definitely underused and has great potential as a loki-esque villain if they can redeem her for the future. like someone said they could have used red widow instead. red guardian is a super solider but ain't even do shyt but i guess he cldnt outshine the widows plus he might be out of practice (tho most super soliders are in good shape idk), dude funny af tho. film had a phase 2 vibe but having that in the same grouping as winter solider would have seemed repetitive (hell its quite similar to it anyway, liked the nod to the winter solider program tho). yelena and a majority of the widows cld get this wee wee.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
They did it justice and injustice. This movie should have came out after Civil War. Releasing it now is a slap in the face to us, Natasha, and the actress herself.
Yeah, for trying to create a universe, releasing it this late did kind of of mess up the flow of it all.
The milk was already spilled, at least they finally gave her character the backstory she never got. In the process they made sure not to make the same mistake with Yelena.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
this was a solid movie. the taskmaster reveal was anti-climatic but i enjoyed the action scenes and the banter between yelena and natasha. not sure why they didn't release this after civil war and not sure how this ties into phase 4 since it was promoted that way.

I didn't mind the Taskmaster gender bend. I just feel the way they did it, insulated Natasha from the fukked up shyt she did. Calling that strike knowing Dreykov's daughter was in there. Making her another Red Room doll, controlled by her father, to takes away from foul shyt. I feel that when they hit her with the red mist, nothing should have happened, and as messed up as she is, should have been in on all of this with her father. That as fukked up as he is, he wouldn't have done that to his own blood. Since the theme is parents and daughters, it would be the opposite of Red Guardian and Melina knowingly sending their adopted children off to the slaughter. So even though she's not dead, Natasha's act is still felt. Now I'm sure once we play catch up, we're going to find out that Taskmaster betrays the Widows. I think the rings Yelena's wearing in the end credit scene represents those dead Widows. There's still that 5 year time skip, and we don't know who was dusted, and who remained to deal with the mess of the post blip world. Going by how Nat was in Endgame, I think her family may have been dusted.