Official Black Widow Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just watched. I liked it:yeshrug:It did seem to suffer from a lot of earlier and midway MCU films in that it was just set ups for other franchises. Florence stole this film and every scene she was in. Had me:russ:the whole time talking shyt to Nat:mjlol::mjlol:What's with the poses you're always doing?:dwillhuh:
The Widows were cool, Yelema and Guardian were cool but felt underused:hubie:Taskmaster?:unimpressed:Not nearly what I hoped for:martin:Didn't have an issue with it being the daughter but she just didn't do shyt the whole film:mjlol::mjlol:Didn't do much actual copying :francis:Best scene was her pulling up on Nat on the bridge :whoo:That was some OG Winter Soldier shyt :banderas:Thunderbolts are definitely coming:ehh:
Why the hell would she blame Hawkeye and how would she have even knew what happened?:dwillhuh:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was some OG Winter Soldier shyt :banderas:
It's crazy how Marvel hasn't really been able to replicate the Winter Soldier's villain vibe. He was like this generation's Terminator. Now he's a nerfed good guy.

Marvel's got access to money, the best writers in the world, amazing source material, and a character with a built-in fanbase and interesting gimmick and this is the Taskmaster they give us?

We need a new classic recurring villain like Loki. But one that they don't try to immediately turn into a hero. US Agent looked like he was up next (especially after that scene with the shield), but they kinda made him corny in the last episode.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's crazy how Marvel hasn't really been able to replicate the Winter Soldier's villain vibe. He was like this generation's Terminator. Now he's a nerfed good guy.

With Taskmaster, they got access to so much money, the best writers in the world, amazing source material, and a character with a built-in fanbase and interesting gimmick and this is the Taskmaster they give us?

We need a new classic recurring villain like Loki. But one that they don't try to immediately turn into a hero. US Agent looked like he was up next (especially after that scene with the shield), but they kinda made him corny in the last episode.
If Taskmaster has a built in fanbase it's small and not big enough to cater to. What's his signature appearance in the comics?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Just watched. I liked it:yeshrug:It did seem to suffer from a lot of earlier and midway MCU films in that it was just set ups for other franchises. Florence stole this film and every scene she was in. Had me:russ:the whole time talking shyt to Nat:mjlol::mjlol:What's with the poses you're always doing?:dwillhuh:
The Widows were cool, Yelema and Guardian were cool but felt underused:hubie:Taskmaster?:unimpressed:Not nearly what I hoped for:martin:Didn't have an issue with it being the daughter but she just didn't do shyt the whole film:mjlol::mjlol:Didn't do much actual copying :francis:Best scene was her pulling up on Nat on the bridge :whoo:That was some OG Winter Soldier shyt :banderas:Thunderbolts are definitely coming:ehh:
Why the hell would she blame Hawkeye and how would she have even knew what happened?:dwillhuh:
she probably wants to see if she can kill him or she just wants him dead for something he did as ronin