Official Black Widow Thread

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
The suspension of disbelief for non-superhuman hero was something with this movie. She shouldn't have survived a lot of shyt, but I still liked the movie. There were a lot of similarities to Winter Soldier. All in all I think this movie was years too late. They probably didn't think ScarJo could carry a movie on her own back then.

It would have been nice to see her spy training more. I liked seeing Thunderbolt in here also. I'm not sure I liked the Taskmaster plot, but I thought the outfit was cool and I liked the intimidation of the character. This movie kind of feels old. Marvel still has the thing where they insert jokes in real emotional situations.

That scene in the cabin felt super long to me also. I'm curious to see the Hawkeye show now too.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They could've kept this one in the chamber. For as much shyt as people give Captain Marvel & WW84, I dont see how you could say this is better than the former. The latter was catastrophically bad, yes, so I won't argue there but this BW shyt was straight meh, lol. Will never feel the need to watch again. Wasn't even super bad but not good either. One of those "just there" movies.

And this shyt ain't got nothing, and I mean nothing on TWS besides a few copycat tropes :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

iu

:banderas:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They could've kept this one in the chamber. For as much shyt as people give Captain Marvel & WW84, I dont see how you could say this is better than the former. The latter was catastrophically bad, yes, so I won't argue there but this BW shyt was straight meh, lol. Will never feel the need to watch again. Wasn't even super bad but not good either. One of those "just there" movies.

And this shyt ain't got nothing, and I mean nothing on TWS besides a few copycat tropes :mjlol:

Are you on drugs? The stepped on kind? :picard:

BW is waaaaay better than CM or WW84. I'd even say it's slightly better than WW. It's up there with IM2. It was a good movie.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Are you on drugs? The stepped on kind? :picard:

BW is waaaaay better than CM or WW84. I'd even say it's slightly better than WW. It's up there with IM2. It was a good movie.

I said it was clearly better than WW84, fam, lol. Saying its better than CM is debatable though. I get people hate Brie Larson. She low on my totem pole too but it was a decent movie til the Skrulls fukkery. Entertaining at least. BW was like watching paint dry.