Official Black Widow Thread

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
You are the Asskick-ee, I am the Asskick-er!!

Did my boy dirty:mjcry:.....not only replaced him with a chick but they also took away the smartass quips by making her a mute:francis:

I remember the internet being hot when they did something similar to Deadpool in that wolverine movie:skip:

Taskmaster had the copy ninja steez before the sharingan was even a thing

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You are the Asskick-ee, I am the Asskick-er!!

Did my boy dirty:mjcry:.....not only replaced him with a chick but they also took away the smartass quips by making her a mute:francis:

I remember the internet being hot when they did something similar to Deadpool in that wolverine movie:skip:

Taskmaster had the copy ninja steez before the sharingan was even a thing

i always felt like MvC3 was underrated.

I was NICE with Ghost Rider!

:banderas:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
(9) Black Widow Pitch Meeting - YouTube
This dude always nails it :russ:

After sitting on it a few days I think the biggest problem this movie had was that it tried to tell too many stories, and wasn't able to tell any of them in a substantial way. I like each sub-plot, but they all could have gotten their own movie.

As for the feminism debate...sure it was there, but it was there in a way that made sense to the character and the story whereas the D+ shows, in my opinion, have done damage to their characters and plots to push politics in a hacky way.
watched the movie yesterday, and saw that Screen Rant clip this morning.....100000% agree.

it became hard to follow IMO when they did the "face off" switch, but overall it was popcorn entertaining and Florence Pugh and David Harbour were great with the comedy.

this was my first time seeing Florence Pugh...she's a lil cutie.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one starting to think that pheromone shyt was dumb as hell?:mjlol:

bytch you could'nt back up to the end of the room and shoot this nikka?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It was cool, mid tier for Marvel but that's pretty good in my book and more than I expected from a BW movie anyway.

I think the movie succeeded in it's biggest task -set up Yelena as BW going forward.