Zenn-La
sigh-gif-13.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is going to flop.

Breh, coli also told me Wonder Woman would flop and oceans 8 would flop. I also seem to remember when the girls trip trailer hit, coli was convinced that would flop. At what point do we realize women have buying power and will go see shyt with them in it?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Breh, coli also told me Wonder Woman would flop and oceans 8 would flop. I also seem to remember when the girls trip trailer hit, coli was convinced that would flop. At what point do we realize women have buying power and will go see shyt with them in it?

This is going to flop unless they put another female super hero in there. Something similar to Misty Knight or Collen type character.

Don't be mad when this is cannon.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Fuk it since this is getting made one way or another, and it's taking place before the 1st Avengers movie, we better see a lot of Fury and Coulson :ufdup:

Maria Hill can have a cameo too I guess :manny:

Galaga guy? :lupe:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
This will be the first MCU movie I might pass on unless its other heroes in it.

I don't think it'll flop, I'm just not interested in the Black Widow character. Her and Hawkeye are boring as hell to me.

Its gonna be some weird ass pg Deadpool wannabe shyt.

:dahell: the fukk was I talkin about? I must of been high or some shyt when I posted this.

Anyway...How did Atomic Blonde and that Jennifer Lawrence Russian movie do at the BO?? Just curious, not trying to hate.