Official Black Widow Thread

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:patrice: I'm not necessarily opposed to it but a Black Widow or even a Hawkeye movie might be better served for their streaming service. A good little spy thriller that probably won't cost them as much as their other movies to make and will probably get them some more subs in the long run. I think post Bright, most actors or people won't necessarily look at that as a step back either.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:patrice: I'm not necessarily opposed to it but a Black Widow or even a Hawkeye movie might be better served for their streaming service. A good little spy thriller that probably won't cost them as much as their other movies to make and will probably get them some more subs in the long run. I think post Bright, most actors or people won't necessarily look at that as a step back either.
:gladbron: that would actually be appropriate but you dont go from being essentially the lone female on x5 titles that did 700+ at the BO to putting that character on a streaming service in the mist of this forced wave where they seem to think females dollars trumps all

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:gladbron: that would actually be appropriate but you dont go from being essentially the lone female on x5 titles that did 700+ at the BO to putting that character on a streaming service in the mist of this forced wave where they seem to think females dollars trumps all

Yea I think there would be kind of a blow back with it if one of the few women characters is relegated to streaming by herself but they have have capt. marvel coming out and I'm sure they could throw she-hulk and some of their other women with super powers on the big screen. Its like at the point they are at now, I don't know how any regular person would fit in and make a successful movie. I mean her spying on other countries doesn't seem like it would be much of a priority if Thanos done came through and crushed reality. They could start like a Shield movie verse on their service so some of these regular folks get movies like Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Black Widow, etc., where they have decent espionage and action movies pre-iron man that might not necessarily break the bank to create.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A black window movie would have to be "edgy" in terms of what marvel does right now.

Maybe it'll be about Yelena

Blk2Widow442.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I probably will skeep that one, The only time she was semi interesting as a character was in Winter Soldiers :hubie:
This is akin to giving Hawkeye a movie :manny:

my assumption is if they were to give her her own movie, then they'd simply stick captain america and bucky in it in order to make it interesting. if something like her and hawkeye, then :camby:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
If I'm being honest I'd rather have a different widow cause I think Scarlett is past her prime:yeshrug: and she already has an interesting arc. Give me Yelena or Monica chang. And I'd prefer a proper moon knight or werewolf by night joint.