Official Black Widow Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah, you're a trash poster because you talk shyt

Mickey

Ok.... so talking shyt.... which practically 100% of everyone here does equates to being trash.

Gotcha Thanks:thumbsup:

Mind you I didnt even talk no shyt on this page yet but cool:frank2:

Moving along

all this means is that she won't die in Infinity War

:francis:

I didnt think about that.... damn you're right.... unless they treat that movie like Captain Marvel with it being in an earlier time period.

The key thing is who will star in it with her.... cuz I'm sure there is gonna be a cameo from someone else

Martha

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Ok.... so talking shyt.... which practically 100% of everyone here does equates to being trash.

Gotcha Thanks:thumbsup:

Mind you I didnt even talk no shyt on this page yet but cool:frank2:

Moving along

I didnt think about that.... damn you're right.... unless they treat that movie like Captain Marvel with it being in an earlier time period.

The key thing is who will star in it with her.... cuz I'm sure there is gonna be a cameo from someone else

Martha

You :trash:

Mickey

Jards

All Star
Daps
My ideal Black Widow movie is her going to get revenge on the Soviet program that turned her into an assassin. Have her get some intel that the program is still alive, corrupting little girls, and she has to investigate leads and track down the program to shut it down for good.

Basically the Bourne movies with more fantastical technology. Mid budget production, human villains, set pieces that aren't too crazy, with supporting roles from Hawkeye, Nick Fury, and other "grounded" characters. Maybe a cameo from Cap or Falcon, but explicitly a "I don't need the Avengers to help me" movie. I think that would actually work as a meta narrative, where Natasha rejects help from Shield and the Avengers because this revenge is personal and not professional, and might actually compromise her because it's off the books murder as revenge.

I can dream.
:leon:

Was on the fence about the movie but I'd definitely watch this. A revenge flick would be sick. Something like the Marvel version of Kill Bill vol 1 in terms of the story format.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Thats a compliment then.... cuz some of the "best posters" spend like 5-8hrs a day or 30-40+hours a week posting, pandering to folks or simping chick, and not really working/making money or etc but trying to get they daps and reps up to be the "best posters":whew:

So good luck with that to cats out here trynna be the best:clap:

I'm not even sure why you was so sensitive to that post, I wasnt even throwing a shot at you or trynna come at you on no stupid stan or beef shyt:gucci:\

Jesus Christ man..... what is it now?:francis:

Martha
3582292-3172886392-sungl.gif

Well, don't need these anymore the shade in here is tremendous. :mjgrin:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Whatever happens in infinity war and avengers 4 and Spider-Man will probably determine what this movie will be about and the tone it’ll have. It doesn’t have to be rated R to be dope because there are plenty of spy movies that are rated pg13 and stone cold classics.

Get her voice right and get the action right and it should be an easy layup for them.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Whatever happens in infinity war and avengers 4 and Spider-Man will probably determine what this movie will be about and the tone it’ll have. It doesn’t have to be rated R to be dope because there are plenty of spy movies that are rated pg13 and stone cold classics.

Get her voice right and get the action right and it should be an easy layup for them.
Why would Spider-Man determine what will happen in this lol

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm shocked this hasn't been in production already. Some of the ideas in this thread aren't bad, I'll watch it

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why would Spider-Man determine what will happen in this lol

Because he’s the first movie out the gate post avengers 4. So that’s the first movie that will give the lay of the land in the new continuity as characters leave or die. Feige has said the next Spider-Man movie will set the template for where they’re going post this “series finale”