Official Black Widow Thread

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I wouldn't be surprised if they go the Thor route and try to team her up with someone. Maybe a Hulk and Black Widow movie, but titled Black Widow, since from what I understand they aren't allowed to do a stand alone Hulk movie.

But I hope they lean towards recapturing the tone and action of Winter Solider instead.

Edit: Just had a thought. What if they try to get the Black Panther stimulus package and have Okoye and Nakia cameo in her movie:lolbron:
Let Ayo finally run that fade with Black Widow. :mjgrin:
DWlnBsMUQAAqfxG.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I honestly thought Ant-man would be a flop, but I really loved it, even Marvel's Flops are hits... :russ:

Ant man has a unique concept and Paul Rudd is amazing. What movie has Scar jo anchored that’s been good?Lucy sucked. GITS sucked and flopped. I don’t think this will do well. She’s not a superhero so it will be a generic spy flick. They will probably add Thor in here since they refuse to make a sequel for him

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ant man has a unique concept and Paul Rudd is amazing. What movie has Scar jo anchored that’s been good?Lucy sucked. GITS sucked and flopped. I don’t think this will do well. She’s not a superhero so it will be a generic spy flick. They will probably add Thor in here since they refuse to make a sequel for him

It's Marvel.... :manny: They haven't failed yet, The Winter Soldier movie was badass:yeshrug: powers or no powers if it's set in the MCU they'll be some great fukkery along with it... Nat ain't no slouch she can fight her ass off... It will probably be some sort of action spy thriller...:ld: I need to see a spec script or something.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
nikka, the fukk is the point of this response?:deadmanny:I was literally joking about my initial joke post. Don't ever change, breh:mjlol:
Edit: Go on and get that last word in, fam:lolbron:
Wasn't planning on changing. But thanks for the advice. :lolbron:
You asked me what the point of my last reply was so you want me to reply right? :patrice:

You gave me info and I was informing you I already had it. :mjgrin:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Wasn't planning on changing. But thanks for the advice. :lolbron:
You asked me what the point of my last reply was so you want me to reply right? :patrice:

You gave me info and I was informing you I already had it. :mjgrin:
You replied to me replying to myself:mjlol:
Go on and up that post count, breh:mjlit:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they are doing this, hope it's more of a "street" level type of movie. I'd like to see Marvel mix it up.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The actor and the character cant carry a film on their own so there gonna have to come up with some sort of hook to get people excited.