Official Black Widow Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lol @ "an investor in Disney". I'm an investor in Disney, do I get to make decisions? No...not really. Unless the guy has voting power whatever he wants don't mean shyt. If Disney can prove that streaming will be more profitable for Black Widow than a wide release then they will go for it but if not then they will keep holding out.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
lol @ "an investor in Disney". I'm an investor in Disney, do I get to make decisions? No...not really. Unless the guy has voting power whatever he wants don't mean shyt. If Disney can prove that streaming will be more profitable for Black Widow than a wide release then they will go for it but if not then they will keep holding out.
He has over a billion invested. How much do you have? lol

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Movies gettin pushed back is a not a good idea at all the public slowly losing interest in the movie theatre experience

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
more than you :yeshrug:
tenor.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
this is probably the lowest stakes MCU movie ever. theoretically what can it even do? set up Thunderbolts by the end? give us a replacement for the weakest original Avenger? who cares. put it on the streaming service already.

Netflix is shytting out stupid ass $200 mil movies like 6 Underground and that Charlize movie I already forgot the name of every few months, Disney can too
You nailed it. I think I got all that I needed to know about Nat in the previous films. I didn't have super high expectations for it like a lot of people did. The same can be said for The Eternals too. Everyone was losing their mind over the trailer and meanwhile I'm over here like, "Meh. :coffee: Let me know when a pic from Dr. Strange: MoM drops." I I'm sure both films would've made (or make close to) a billion just because it has the Marvel logo in-front of it and that's the only reason they haven't Disney Plus'd it.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
You nailed it. I think I got all that I needed to know about Nat in the previous films. I didn't have super high expectations for it like a lot of people did. The same can be said for The Eternals too. Everyone was losing their mind over the trailer and meanwhile I'm over here like, "Meh. :coffee: Let me know when a pic from Dr. Strange: MoM drops." I I'm sure both films would've made (or make close to) a billion just because it has the Marvel logo in-front of it and that's the only reason they haven't Disney Plus'd it.
Eternals is gonna be massive in scope though. Black Widow will have some "better on the big screen" action, but i refuse to believe it can't just plop on Disney+. Release it on Thanksgiving and shock the world. Every person with a Disney sub will watch it.

Widow wasn't coming close to a billion. i mean, it would have made bank, $700+ in its sleep, but still. i'm sure that's still way too much to just put on streaming... but fukk it, just do it

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
this is probably the lowest stakes MCU movie ever. theoretically what can it even do? set up Thunderbolts by the end? give us a replacement for the weakest original Avenger? who cares. put it on the streaming service already.

Netflix is shytting out stupid ass $200 mil movies like 6 Underground and that Charlize movie I already forgot the name of every few months, Disney can too
I was never going to see this in theaters pandemic or not
My opinion doesn't change next year so release it

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I really hope they made this movie in the mold of Captain America Winter Soldier.:wow:

WS is one of the best Marvel movies ever made. It almost isn't a Marvel movie, because it's based on straight action and conspiracy. Beautiful. :wow:

I really hope the Biden administration undo this cluster fukk of a vaccine role out and implement policies to fight COVID before May.

They probably won’t but I wouldn’t be surprised if they push this back again.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
based on nothing, and undoubtedly wrong, i still say this isn't on Disney+ b/c Scarlet has a clause in her contract or a backend deal.