Official Black Widow Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Unless this shyt is turning the MCU upside down, ScarJo ain’t worth all this trouble :unimpressed:

Brehs who read the leaks is it a big MCU movie? :lupe: just yes or no no plot details :lupe:
I'm thinking she has a box office residual contract which is causing some trouble.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you say that. Disney's current plan is to release it in theaters in May 2021. A person who owns a billion worth of stock is voicing an opinion he wants it on Disney +. There's a conflict, or do you think he has no clout?

You just answered your own question.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I say wait. Movies get pushed back all the time for other reasons. The MCU timeline will get thrown off and movies will face more competition from one another but it's really the consumers fault.

If they decided to take the MCU to Disney + there will be a lot of contract renegotiations. I think if Disney + had the same amount of subscribers as netflix it would be a no brainer. Hell, Netfix would've probably paid $1 billion just to have the right to stream end game and infinity war.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You act like that can't change when it has already. Same with Mulan, they weren't going to release it on streaming until they did. :francis:

There's nothing indicating that that there's a "power-struggle" regarding BW's release( which has been pushed to 2021 along with most other big films), especially with just one investors comments that are preferential in nature.

Dan Loeb on Why Disney Needs to Spend More on Disney Plus - Variety

In the case of his Disney letter, Loeb’s intentions are to advise, not antagonize.

“I wanted to be constructive and supportive, but also really clear about the direction we think that Disney should go in,” he said.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m not gonna front..... I don’t see the big deal.

Im still not comfortable with seeing movies in a theater or packed theater this year anyway.

it sucks but I’m cool with the wait till shyt gets better. I think Marvel needs to be pushing other shyt like if I was them I’d dropped that “What If” show.

That can’t fukk up there story timeline right.

anything that doesn’t really hurt the order of the story direction they trynna take us. I’d say just push those to the front and sit on the other shyt till the appropriate time

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m not gonna front..... I don’t see the big deal.

Im still not comfortable with seeing movies in a theater or packed theater this year anyway.

it sucks but I’m cool with the wait till shyt gets better. I think Marvel needs to be pushing other shyt like if I was them I’d dropped that “What If” show.

That can’t fukk up there story timeline right.

anything that doesn’t really hurt the order of the story direction they trynna take us. I’d say just push those to the front and sit on the other shyt till the appropriate time
That's the plan, I don't think any of the streaming stuff is ready is the problem. The What if? Thing is probably not finished. Same with Falcon and the Winter Soldier. WandaVision is probably closest to completion that's why it got the first release date.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's the plan, I don't think any of the streaming stuff is ready is the problem. The What if? Thing is probably not finished. Same with Falcon and the Winter Soldier. WandaVision is probably closest to completion that's why it got the first release date.

Damn..... see since the What If was animated. I assumed either it was finished or could be quickly since that doesn’t need the production or big staff like movies/shows.

The stars in their own time or current downtime can just go into a recording studio and read their lines with limited people

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Damn..... see since the What If was animated. I assumed either it was finished or could be quickly since that doesn’t need the production or big staff like movies/shows.

The stars in their own time or current downtime can just go into a recording studio and read their lines with limited people
I'm just guessing it isn't done yet. I'm just assuming Disney wants to get some new Marvel stuff on Disney + ASAP and if it isn't on there that's the reason.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Disney on some shyt like a muthafukka that owe you money.
Come outside you up street from me on the same sidewalk, see me and bust the wild uey!

Like, where you going?
Lemme get my 10 dollars!
Frontin in a pandemic.
:why:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is probably the lowest stakes MCU movie ever. theoretically what can it even do? set up Thunderbolts by the end? give us a replacement for the weakest original Avenger? who cares. put it on the streaming service already.

Netflix is shytting out stupid ass $200 mil movies like 6 Underground and that Charlize movie I already forgot the name of every few months, Disney can too