Official Black Widow Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So are they gonna fukk around and start releasing 4 movies a year now? Surely they sitting on like 3-4 complete movies right now right?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bruh you gotta stop visiting that site they are known for creating fake information.
It's a report that's out there, that in of itself is news. Trust me, I don't believe most news completely even from reputable sources. It's interesting to me what gets reported. It's a rumor treat it like one.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We Got This Covered: Kevin Feige Reportedly Blocking Disney From Releasing Black Widow Via Streaming.
Kevin Feige Reportedly Blocking Disney From Releasing Black Widow Via Streaming

I guess it's possible. lol
ComicBook.com: Disney Investor Urges Company to Move Marvel’s Black Widow to Streaming.
Disney Investor Urges Company to Move Marvel’s Black Widow to Streaming

Out these two stories together along with this video posted by @Norrin Radd

It seems to confirm a power struggle within Disney regarding the release of this movie. Interesting, it seems Disney is trying to take some power away from creatives i.e. Kevin Feige regarding distribution of material. Please try and stay on his good side, DO NOT FUKK WITH THE GOLDEN GOOSE. If Feige ever left Marvel/Disney I would be crushed. :lupe:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ComicBook.com: Disney Investor Urges Company to Move Marvel’s Black Widow to Streaming.
Disney Investor Urges Company to Move Marvel’s Black Widow to Streaming

Out these two stories together along with this video posted by @Norrin Radd

It seems to confirm a power struggle within Disney regarding the release of this movie. Interesting, it seems Disney is trying to take some power away from creatives i.e. Kevin Feige regarding distribution of material. Please try and stay on his good side, DO NOT FUKK WITH THE GOLDEN GOOSE. If Feige ever left Marvel/Disney I would be crushed. :lupe:

We got this covered is pure clickbait breh and comic book isn't that much better. I would take anything from them with a grain of salt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We got this covered is pure clickbait breh and comic book isn't that much better. I would take anything from them with a grain of salt.
Read the stories man. The comic book.com story has direct quotes from the investor in Disney and his wish they release the movie on Disney +. They aren't making up quotes are they?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read the stories man. The comic book.com story has direct quotes from the investor in Disney and his wish they release the movie on Disney +. They aren't making up quotes are they?

Still clickbait, there's nothing there that indicates a power struggle you keep alluding to and Disney pushed black widow back, along with the rest of the movie slate. Comic book does this stuff all the time to generate clicks.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless this shyt is turning the MCU upside down, ScarJo ain’t worth all this trouble :unimpressed:

Brehs who read the leaks is it a big MCU movie? :lupe: just yes or no no plot details :lupe:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Still clickbait, there's nothing there that indicates a power struggle you keep alluding to and Disney pushed black widow back, along with the rest of the movie slate. Comic book does this stuff all the time to generate clicks.
How can you say that. Disney's current plan is to release it in theaters in May 2021. A person who owns a billion worth of stock is voicing an opinion he wants it on Disney +. There's a conflict, or do you think he has no clout?