Official Black Widow Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
ComingSoon.net: Disney CEO Says Black Widow Release Will Be “Last-Minute” Decision.
Disney CEO Says Black Widow Release Will Be "Last-Minute Decision"

Going to wait until the last moment possible for the release strategy.

That's really the big hold up. The only reason why they haven't released any trailers or teasers at this point. You gotta respect how they're treating everyone involved in this project. they could've easily released it on Disney +

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
short of this being the movie that plants all the XMen seeds, how can this NOT be the least important MCU movie of the past... 15? It might set up Thunderbolts? a new Widow? Who gives a shyt. Get on Disney Plus already
There’s a slim chance it’s just a good movie in its own right, and not just an elaborate commercial for future projects.

I’d prefer that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There’s a slim chance it’s just a good movie in its own right, and not just an elaborate commercial for future projects.

I’d prefer that.
ScalyHalfGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yes, you gotta give us something. i know it's overkill to only go to these movies and want what's next, but it's a long tv season, and no one wants a Black Widow bottle episode that is only being made bc Scarlet's agent demanded it 4 pictures ago.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
short of this being the movie that plants all the XMen seeds, how can this NOT be the least important MCU movie of the past... 15? It might set up Thunderbolts? a new Widow? Who gives a shyt. Get on Disney Plus already
How u kno this is planning the x men seeds ?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I agree. There's no reason this shouldn't be on Disney plus.

I'm not even really into a blank widow origin story in the first place

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I agree. There's no reason this shouldn't be on Disney plus.
i stand by the assumption it's in Scarlet's contract that she gets a percentage of theatrical gross or something and that's the main reason they keep trying to make it work

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i stand by the assumption it's in Scarlet's contract that she gets a percentage of theatrical gross or something and that's the main reason they keep trying to make it work

That's very possible, but no movies are making any bread at the box office. Even the ones that are theatrically released.