Official Black Widow Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
and people think Widow would have been a billion dollar movie. the MCU is massive, but there's zero chance that would have ever happened. a friggin prequel of a dead character who was already in like 7 movies? shyt would have done well, don't get me wrong, but we're talking Ant-man numbers, not a bil

Conz

Superstar
Daps
No vax but the rate in your area is below 5%?
probably not. i mean in all honestly, who am i kidding? i'm probably not going to the theater this year, period. even if vaxed. i have very little desire to go to one right now. i would have seen Black Widow the same way i saw Captain Marvel, for $5 on a Tuesday night. i only went to see that to keep the streak alive.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Don't we all have 65 inch OLED TV's and AT LEAST 5.1 surround sound ? I mean who is even going to movies anymore in the first place ?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I’d go to the theater right now for

A Thanos Solo movie
A Vader solo movie (him going H.A.M)
A Dr. Doom solo
A rerelease of the 85 transformers movie

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
and people think Widow would have been a billion dollar movie. the MCU is massive, but there's zero chance that would have ever happened. a friggin prequel of a dead character who was already in like 7 movies? shyt would have done well, don't get me wrong, but we're talking Ant-man numbers, not a bil

I don’t believe anyone thought this was a gonna be a billion dollar move. But I do believe at minimum it probably would’ve did $560M-$650M

Now if alternative to all the haters and the pre projected HATE, people see it and the word of mouth spread that “this is indeed a hit banger movie and people need to see it”

Then I think the max would’ve been like $800M range

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don’t believe anyone thought this was a gonna be a billion dollar move. But I do believe at minimum it probably would’ve did $560M-$650M

Now if alternative to all the haters and the pre projected HATE, people see it and the word of mouth spread that “this is indeed a hit banger movie and people need to see it”

Then I think the max would’ve been like $800M range
I think that it being the movie after a year break of Marvel movies would help it's box office somewhat. But it's all moot now. Shyt's different.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I’d go to the theater right now for

A Thanos Solo movie
A Vader solo movie (him going H.A.M)
A Dr. Doom solo
A rerelease of the 85 transformers movie
If its MARVEL related ill risk getting the COVIDs for a Jeff the Land Shark movie!

:takedat:

Might as well call me Black STAN Lee!

:wow:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I read that Scarlett Johansson got it in her contract that she gets paid a percentage of the ticket sales for the movie or they use the last two movies she was in which was the last two avengers films. If this is true they're not going to release this on disney+ and pay her all that money. She got a back end cut on the last avengers movie.

Last edited: