Official Black Widow Thread

reigun

Superstar
Daps
The actor and the character cant carry a film on their own so there gonna have to come up with some sort of hook to get people excited.
All they gotta do is say "Black Widow" sets up the next Avengers movie and nikkas will come running even if it's just to see the end credits scene.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The actor and the character cant carry a film on their own so there gonna have to come up with some sort of hook to get people excited.

Make it more Shield oriented. Throw in Fury for some charisma.

This is almost definitely gonna be about the "boarding school" that raised her. Probably a very personal story rather than a save the world type.

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this would be the perfect opportunity to us a Netflix character in a movies as in Elektra
she could be used as a opening credit villain think like batroc/georges st-pierre in Captain America: Winter Solder or Elektra could be used as a second act ally to black widow get to help her on a mission

it just a great chance to do a netflix/MCU crossover and it not be forced and it's such a natural fit

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make it more Shield oriented. Throw in Fury for some charisma.

This is almost definitely gonna be about the "boarding school" that raised her. Probably a very personal story rather than a save the world type.

The thing is that there has to be a "point" in going back to that.

Marvel's cinematic universe has been pretty linear so far and doesn't go back in time unless its to introduce a new character or to explain/introduce something that's going to happen in the future. They even skipped the spider-man origin because he was already introduced in Civil War.

What would be the point of doing a Black Widow origin story this late in the game? This will flop for the same reason Solo flopped. This isn't a story that needs to be told.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The thing is that there has to be a "point" in going back to that.

Marvel's cinematic universe has been pretty linear so far and doesn't go back in time unless its to introduce a new character or to explain/introduce something that's going to happen in the future. They even skipped the spider-man origin because he was already introduced in Civil War.

What would be the point of doing a Black Widow origin story this late in the game? This will flop for the same reason Solo flopped. This isn't a story that needs to be told.

Black Panther and Spider Man were team players who could seamlessly transition into solo films because their characters were interested and had a ton to explore.

I feel Widow is best in an ensemble cast where she blends in. I know very few if any people who cite Black Widow as tit favorite avenger lol. Very few people checking for her on THAT level.

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Black Panther and Spider Man were team players who could seamlessly transition into solo films because their characters were interested and had a ton to explore.

I feel Widow is best in an ensemble cast where she blends in. I know very few if any people who cite Black Widow as tit favorite avenger lol. Very few people checking for her on THAT level.
Think t he only people really thirsty for a BW movie are people who want to push the "women superheros" thing. Everyone else fits into the " yeah she's cool,but not my favorite avenger"

hjnm

All Star
Daps
I think Lucy (and the lack of a solo female superhero movie in this era) is why there was all this campaigning for this movie. After that movie hit $400+ million it became hard for Marvel to have any excuses for no Black Widow movie.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
IN

black-widow.gif

full

It probably won't happen but if they can introduce Quake in here that'll be awesome.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Why would they give her a funny villain? She's not a comedic character, they need to give her someone along the lines of Winter Soldier or Zemo.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
fukk the Winter Soldier...

If they gonna use him they should of made the movie 4 years ago.