Official Black Widow Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It’s guaranteed to do more the ant man off Scar jo name alone and ant man wasn’t a flop

When y’all gonna learn the mouse can’t fail ???

Fam you talk like ScarJo is early 2000s Jolie or 90s Julia Roberts. Most of her solo joints are mild successes to be generous. Her character is not on the level of Margot’s Quinn or Gadot WW. Like I said this will flop be Marvel standards. Nothing interesting about her or BW

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It’s guaranteed to do more the ant man off Scar jo name alone and ant man wasn’t a flop

When y’all gonna learn the mouse can’t fail ???
The only movie that Scarlett has been the star of that made big money at the box office is Lucy.
Other than that she is not a guarantee to put butts in seats at all.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yeah. as a #MARVELset representative i could care less about this.
i dont like this character in the comics, the cartoons, in fukkin Contest of Champions, MARVEL LEGOs all that. lol
sprinkle some SHIELD agents some Hawkeye and a dope villain and maybe this could be dope.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Fam you talk like ScarJo is early 2000s Jolie or 90s Julia Roberts. Most of her solo joints are mild successes to be generous. Her character is not on the level of Margot’s Quinn or Gadot WW. Like I said this will flop be Marvel standards. Nothing interesting about her or BW

I'll make sure to tag u when the numbers are out. There's no way this doesn't beat Antman's numbers.

She aint putting butts in seats like you think...She's pretty mediocre as a leading lady.

No one is saying she's some Angelina Jolie. I'm saying the movie is gonna beat Antman lol.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Marvels gonna have to work some magic to pull a hit outta this. It’s not impossible though. They they should’ve broken civil war up into a 2 movie mini-arc with the 1st part being in black widow and the last being in Winter Soldier.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only way that happens is if it has Avenger cameos

Black widow movie needed the civil war mini avengers team up more than cap. Her doing them luche libre moves are not gonna impress us after we’ve seen thanos throw moons thor go full god mode strange with the sorcery and even ant man got cool visual effects fights.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'd do a female James Bond/Mission Impossible flick for her if I was in charge. It would be some other shyt. Pull in Marvel stans and new and different fanbases. No Cap no Hulk.. none of them niccas.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Very curious how they budget this and what the scale will be. I’m gonna guess it will be $60-100 Million. You don’t need a massive budget to do a film like this.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Gotta figure it'll be an ant-man budget, so if/when it does ant-man box office numbers it'll still be a profit.

Ant-Man & Wasp BO #s gave perspective. GotG2, SM:HC, Thor:R, BP, A:IW... that was 5 straight box office bangers, each roughly only 3 months apart. Very impressive, but that also was them emptying out their clip on all their big guns, grouping them up n shyt to maximize. However, not all their characters are going to resonate with general audiences like those marquee ones did, esp when left to stand alone.

Dr. Strange wasn't a huge hit. Neither are the Ant-Man films. I doubt Black Widow will be. But they also don't necessarily need to be, as long as they don't flat out tank.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
‘Black Widow’ Movie Synopsis Possibly Revealed

A possible synopsis for Marvel Studios’ Scarlett Johansson-led standalone Black Widow movie has surfaced online by way of subscription-based film production tracking site Production Weekly.

Following reports earlier this year Widow is set before 2012’s The Avengers, the revealed plot would place the bulk of the film’s action in 2006 — two years before the 2008-set Iron Man — with a 22-year-old Natasha Romanoff.

At birth the Black Widow (aka Natasha Romanova) is given to the KGB, which grooms her to become its ultimate operative. When the U.S.S.R. breaks up, the government tries to kill her as the action movies to present-day New York, where she is a freelance operative. The standalone film will find Romanoff living in the United States 15 years after the fall of the Soviet Union.

RUMOR: The Black Widow Movie May Involve Y2K (Exclusive) - MCU Cosmic

Rumor Control: I’m running this as it comes from a very reliable source, however it should be stressed that is is just a rumor. I’m not saying this is in any way confirmed, but based on who I heard it from I trust it enough to at least put it out there. This also apparently isn’t the whole story of what Black Widow is about, but just one element it may deal with.

The Rumor…
The decade of the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the 90s is really starting to be fleshed out. We saw T’Chaka active as Black Panther in 1992 earlier this year, and of course next year we’ll see Carol Danvers arrive on Earth in what seems to be the mid-1990s. If this rumor is true, in 2020 we’ll see what the end of the decade was like in the MCU.

According to the rumor, the Y2K bug on December 31, 1999 will play some part in the plot of Black Widow. In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, it was confirmed that Natasha Romanoff was born in 1984; so that would make her 16 at the time of Y2K. Based that age and on the flashbacks in Avengers: Age of Ultron, that would place her still under the control of the Red Room and likely not with S.H.I.E.L.D..

It’s not something really big, but it does give us a potential plot point that they can craft a pretty cool Black Widow movie around.