The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Gonna need that full 4 hour cut fa sho
Some parts felt rushed needed more time to tell story
More Killmonger brehs
was on the internet trying to find some dope artwork to save on my phone and found this reddit post through google that led me to this artist's instagram. and this is where things got bad. i clicked on the black panther's reddit to find more artwork and ended up finding one of the worst things i've ever read.

this is what cacs are getting from this fim:

If I had to describe Killmonger, I'd say he's half sympathetic backstory, and half black supremacist; funnily enough, a Black Panther. His entire motivation, as a villain, is "Lets use Wakanda technology to allow black people to rise up and overthrow their white colonialists, because I grew up as a ghetto kid, and I know the suffering of blacks in America." (Aka: Kill All the Whites and Establish Wakanda as a Dominant Power that Raises Black People above all others) They could've completely omitted this idea, because he already had another motivation, which was to go to Wakanda because he had never been there before, even though he was of royal blood, and take revenge on the current royalty because T'Challa's dad killed Killmonger's dad. All the racism commentary wasn't necessary, because all it did was implicate that if Wakanda were a real place, black people would destroy the whites.

You might be thinking, "Wouldn't that make him a good villain, because he possesses a negative quality that people want to see destroyed?" The issue with this thought is that Killmonger spouts all the common day rhetoric we hear on this issue, "Blacks have it super hard, we deserve better. White people are the problem, how they colonized us and stole our stuff." This sort of idea is justified positively on a daily basis, so who's going to disagree with this idea and consider it a negative quality? He's not a good villain, because his character just boils down to being another black guy with a chip on his shoulder because of his skin color.

Ironically, the main theme of this movie is not allowing the sins of past generations to dictate who you are and what you do, and not to let anyone judge or blame you for it. Hint hint. The final issue I had was that Wakanda acts as this idea for salvation for black people everywhere, because their lives suck so much everywhere else. The film plays up Wakanda as being superior to every other nation, is stationed in Africa, and can make black society better as a whole.....but Wakanda is fictional. It doesn't exist, so it seems like this sad posturing that an outside entity is going to swoop down and free blacks from all their problems, without any work on their own front.

Overall, Black Panther, to me, was an average superhero movie that could've been a much better superhero movie if they had stuck to political intrigue and royal bloodline conflicts. Killmonger was a much more interesting villain at that point, but just had to throw a helping of white guilt in there, because Black Panther -had- to be more than just a good superhero movie. It couldn't be another Guardians of the Galaxy, or Captain America: Civil War, or Spiderman: Homecoming, it had to change lives and be a battlecry for African Americans everywhere. Why? I dunno, maybe because people have an issue with our current president or something. Good job Donald, you messed up Black Panther for me!

[source]

not gonna lie, i read that shyt and got hot. i wanna fukk this dikkhead up :martin: for all the dumb shyt them blavity woke nikkas was saying on twitter about this being for black people only you can somewhat understand why they were saying that shyt when you see cacs posting shyt like this.

dude called The Black Panther Party "black supremacists", made a false equivalence between killmonger's understandable motivations with what black people would do/have done if wakanda was a real place, then mockingly made reductionist observations regarding the plight of black people in this world and tried to paint the sentiment of "kill all the whites and establish black people above all others" as something black people deem as a positive and as a quality. Also, used Killmonger as an avatar to refer to black people that have grievances against white supremacy, its history and systems, as "another black with a chip on his shoulder because of his skin color". Disingenuously tried to absolve current white people that reap and enjoy the fruits of racism and white supremacy with this line "Ironically, the main theme of this movie is not allowing the sins of past generations to dictate who you are and what you do, and not to let anyone judge or blame you for it. Hint hint" . Uses Wakanda being a fictional Utopia as a negative, sad posturing, and proxy to say "blacks wanna be freed from all their problems without any work on their front" despite earlier in his post referring to a real civil rights organisation that was doing positive work in the community and was hindered and dismantled by the U.S government as "black supremacists", nevermind the fact that Wakanda serves as metaphor to our potential outside the spectrum and realms of slavery, white supremacy and colonialism.

fukking cacs man:snoop: this shyt ruined my morning i wanna put hands on this piece of shyt
Ridiculous that these people who portray christopher columbus as a national treasure but the black panthers are black supremacists. So he just gonna ignore the very real grievances that black people still have with all this moving on stuff but columbus who is genocidal maniac who enslaved a group of people its a happy ol time? And he has to gall to talk about swooping in and helping african countries without any work on their end like the Martial plan didn't exist for europe and even then it was a combined effort on both parts.:mjpls:

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I liked his idea of saving the black race...but his corrupted and spiteful heart would have been disastrous in both the short and long run...but his closing line.....:wow:
Yup. A bunch of revolutionaries on The Coli, and while he's easily the best villain in the MCU, he was a textbook "military officer turned authoritarian dictator". Avengers would've had to off him.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Can we all agree that the white CIA role was totally not needed? Marvel obviously would not release this movie unless they had some sort of white protaganist in the mix.

Shyt I could of played that role and the movie would've still been great :pachaha:
It's a mandate that every MCU film have a tissue that connects it to the other films. Everett Ross was the connector for this film. Honestly I'm pretty surprised he won't be Infinity War.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
random Facebook status I came across:

Viola Davis is incredible. I thought she was Danai Gurira (Michonne from The Walking Dead) the entire movie! She did an amazing job. The fact that she was so locked in that I thought she was the kick ass chick from The Walking Dead, says more about her skills than me not realizing if you ask me lol

Did you hit her with the really nikka gif?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Spoilers...but real ones know :mjpls:

T'Challa - Carlton

Killmonger - Will

you KNOW its true :ohhh:
Will was a bytch...don't ever use that analogy again. Nygga got ran out of Philly like a hoe and got sent to live with his successful Judge of an Uncle.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Can we all agree that the white CIA role was totally not needed? Marvel obviously would not release this movie unless they had some sort of white protaganist in the mix.

Shyt I could of played that role and the movie would've still been great :pachaha:

I liked his roll..provided some great comic relief

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Most people on this board are just trolling...they are either pro-Black to the extreme where they find reasons to get upset about EVERYTHING. Or they are on the opposite end of the spectrum where where they try to always incite stupid shyt. I’ve never met anyone like this in person, and I refuse to think people are this miserable. So I gotta assume they are just fukking around.
Troll? There's no need to troll or lie when u get pulled over yearly over if your tints are street legal or if your plate is allowed to have the city emblem it was sold with on your plate. I know you all live coddled but gdt your fukking heads together. That c00n life you doing..it's ridiculous and sad.