Jards

All Star
Daps
Movie was fire mane Wakanda is simply beautiful. This is the best one yet out of the avengers. I'll rate my top 5 in order

Black Panther
Civil War
Winter Soldier
Guardians of The Galaxy
Iron Man
That's similar to my list although I'd replace Guardians with Avengers as BP has shifted Guardians out the top 5. Need to wait til I cop the BP blu ray to certify BPs position in the top 5 but it's definitely top 3 and a very possible #1.

A top 5 without Guardians and Ragnarok shows how much Marvel got their foot on the industry's neck :picard: :whew:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:ohhh:

I wouldn't say it's "cultural disconnect", certain things, choices pulled me out of the movie when I wanted to be in. Quick example, when the action is weak I tune out completely.

Look, don't come at me. I been following this movie every detail from jump just like you and it was GREAT. But if I'm not feeling the direction, you shouldn't really have a problem with that. On more viewings I might can get past/used it but otherwise.......

To wrap it up I know what this movie MEANS but that is a separate thing from how I watch and intake film no matter what the film is about. I hope you can understand that.
Man..you don't have to apologize for thinking for how you viewed the flick..wtf:laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Finally saw this. Repping from the Bahamas and, and my local theatre was sold out.

8/10 upon first viewing.

I'd say it falls short of Winter Soldier, (which is no shade because I think TWS is better than TDK) but its easily the second best Marvel film. (Arguably second best comic film ever)

Without spoiling, I will echo some sentiments that while it was already a 2 hr plus film it didn't feel ong and I definitely could have used more screen time for Killmonger.
Where do rank movies like the first 4 Superman movies by Christopher Reeves?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I liked his idea of saving the black race...but his corrupted and spiteful heart would have been disastrous in both the short and long run...but his closing line.....:wow:

Let's not forget him killing his ride or die in cold blood to get to Klaw. He didn't need to do that, he could've got Klaw another way