WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Na.... I'm cool with the pace due to the vibe of what was going on.

When Killmonger took the crown he wasnt the villain that was on some "lets chill and let me marvel at my conquest" shyt.... that nicca moved QUICK to set his plan in motion. He was like "ok I got the power, I'm the king, lets go kill these white folks on SIGHT right now.

That nicca wasnt playing like when he told that chick to burn them plans and she question that niccas pulled up on her quick like "dont make me ask again, I said do this shyt NOW not as I'm leaving the room or later, LIKE fukkING RIGHT NOW":killmongermad:

And when BP revealed himself, you see he aint make the villain mistake of being shock and having his plans delayed, he was like "na fukk that shyt....keep moving B, even FASTER now that the enemy is here.... LETS GET THIS shyt DONE NOW LETS GO!!!":killmongericegrill:

So na... they had no time to act... he sped up the pace with his shyt and everyone else had to move accordingly

:klawlaugh:

Martha
You explained that shyt perfectly! He wasted no time reflecting. He was absolute in his actions.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked his idea of saving the black race...but his corrupted and spiteful heart would have been disastrous in both the short and long run...but his closing line.....:wow:

Corrupted? Yes. Living in America corrupts the any innocence that you have. But Killmonger wasn't spiteful. Everything he did was a means to an end. Even the difficult and more controversial actions. You forget he's well trained and disciplined.

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
One of the best movies I ever seen :wow:

My only gripe is I wish it was longer. Can’t wait for the eventual sequel. Where would they go with it? :lupe:

Wtf the winter soldier doing In wakanda? The Wakanda Soldier?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody remember Killmongers last quote exact;y im tryna remember "bury me in the ocean with my ancestors cause id rather die there than in bondage" something along those lines?

Saw it again and I got you:

why? So you can lock me up? Naw, just bury me in the ocean with my ancestors that jumped from the ships. They knew death was better than a life in bondage

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One of the best movies I ever seen :wow:

My only gripe is I wish it was longer. Can’t wait for the eventual sequel. Where would they go with it? :lupe:

Wtf the winter soldier doing In wakanda? The Wakanda Soldier?
Black Panther hid Bucky in Wakanda and put him on ice at the end of Civil War