Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its been years of waiting.. 1:05pm showin of BP in white plains. My son skipped school its me my bro my pops and nephew #MarvelFanSince79

Props a westchester breh. I did the new roc imax. Dope movie and i love how it was really isolated on wakanda except the tokyo chase and even that was just to make em pop up by killmonger. MBJ was a beast and was really a malcom x revolutionary by any means type. Shieet i kinda wanted to see the sleeper cell shyt pop off on some real coming to america shyt. The only thing that made me say C’mon was his line about toss
Him in the ocean with his ancestors line when his ancestors are royalty

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Pure african genetics, kindness, intelligence, humour and smile. :wow: And folks are chasing IG thots. Check the t-shirt, wife material. Build an educated family with. :wow:

Looking like a first lady, you might need to run for parliament if you have ma woman like this by your side. :wow:

Yea, I always found her to be cute. This film seems to have quality bw.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:wow: a masterpiece
Did you expect anything less from Coogler
fsnrDjx.png

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
We all fam, fam.

Only thing I didn't like was the CGI on the kilmonger v. T'challa fight. Off that the movie is a 9.6/10. fukking amazing :wow:

Got to be my fav superhero movie because it wasn't bloated with stale humor, shyt was well timed....only got that one gripe

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I honestly don’t understand how anyone could say that Chadwicke or the character of T’Challa got “overshadowed”. Yes MJB stole the show but Chadwicke was the anchor of the entire film. When he challenged Kilmonger the second time and proclaimed “As you can see. I am NOT dead!” The entire audience ERUPTED in applause.

Steady B

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just left with my 6 year old son, black excellence..

Just finished watching this with my 6yr old son as well breh. This was Black Excellence. I enjoyed every second of this film and plan on seeing this again. Killmonger is by far the best villain that has appeared in this Marvel Universe. I'm quite sure Thanos will have a say in that conversation. The melting pot audience we were apart of, all clapped at the end of the movie. Dopeness.