EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
When Killmonger was like "Hey Aunty" to Angela Bassett :laff: and then when he chocked ol gurl who when she hesitated to burn down the heart shaped root, I damn near spat out my drink :laugh: homie channeled his inner Ike Turner for that scene :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Killmonger reminded me of when trunks came back and time and killed Frieza with ease when
Klaw was on the run for decades sonning wakandansz living life breathing air and killmonger finished him off fast [/spoiler@]

Na.... I'm cool with the pace due to the vibe of what was going on.

When Killmonger took the crown he wasnt the villain that was on some "lets chill and let me marvel at my conquest" shyt.... that nicca moved QUICK to set his plan in motion. He was like "ok I got the power, I'm the king, lets go kill these white folks on SIGHT right now.

That nicca wasnt playing like when he told that chick to burn them plans and she question that niccas pulled up on her quick like "dont make me ask again, I said do this shyt NOW not as I'm leaving the room or later, LIKE fukkING RIGHT NOW":killmongermad:

And when BP revealed himself, you see he aint make the villain mistake of being shock and having his plans delayed, he was like "na fukk that shyt....keep moving B, even FASTER now that the enemy is here.... LETS GET THIS shyt DONE NOW LETS GO!!!":killmongericegrill:

So na... they had no time to act... he sped up the pace with his shyt and everyone else had to move accordingly

:klawlaugh:

Martha

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup would have been nice esp in Oakland to see some CAC cops bully a teenage killmonger, or him witnessing white supremacy first hand or seeing that king t'chaka is dead

Exactly!
Or any scenes with him scarring himself after a kill, just pretty much showing what how focused he is on getting back to Wakanda and claiming the crown.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
8.5/10

Top 3 MCU movie. I'm kind of speechless. Seeing BP in live action was surreal. I need to see it again. My only real complaint is some slow parts.

Michael B Jordan was pretty charming but not amazing. He was great physically but didn't have the gravitas like for example, Winston (M'Baku) had.

Danai was incredible as Okoye. She knows how to play a female warrior.

Lupita was pretty great herself. I always saw her as delicate so I wasn't sure if she'd be able to pull Nakia off but she did. She also looked beautiful as did Angela.

Daniel I felt kind of phoned in his performance? I thought he'd come stronger than this.

Letitia was adorable. I can see why she's a fan favorite.

Chadwick kind of gets overshadowed by the supporting characters but he does his thankless job of carrying the film very well.

What the move gotta do to get that extra 1.5 breh!! :damn::damn::damn:

How was Ludwig’s score, he bodied Creed.

Breh I can't think of any word to describe but...majestic :blessed:

I mentioned it earlier. It's one of the most underrated things about the film. I wish more people were talking about it.

One thing I loved is all of T'challa's scenes were preceded by traditional African style music and all of Kilmonger's scenes were preceded by modern hip hop beats. The rest of the music didnt particularly stand out to me though other than a few of the songs that played in the credits. I do believe though that ALL of the music contained atleast one traditional african instrument, and thats pretty impressive IMO

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Without spoilers, can this Killmonger fakkit whoop Bane's ass without knocking off his mask?:jbhmm:Going to see this in about an hour and a half. Hoping it shows me something brehs.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I have a crush on his mother:Sasbrown:
Pure african genetics, kindness, intelligence, humour and smile. :wow: And folks are chasing IG thots. Check the t-shirt, wife material. Build an educated family with. :wow:

Looking like a first lady, you might need to run for parliament if you have ma woman like this by your side. :wow:

Last edited: