Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
My man Killmonger...
Went to the Naval academy, then MIT, did work in Afghanistan, killed Klau, LEGIT beat the shyt out of T'challa, and took over the most advanced nation in the world and was about to Nat Turner every cac nation on the planet

nikka...:blessed:

And gave the pilots the Nat Turner treatment too :russell:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Nah everything about this movie was dope. Second favorite comicbook movie ever behind Logan.
Wakanda was beautiful filled with women looking :noah:
Lupita, Okoye, Shuri, Angela all looking fine and badass. The Dora Milaje ain't none to play with.
Chadwick really captured every emotion he was supposed to give. Bro really came across as royalty and had a true warrior spirit.
Killmonger. Man. This might be my favorite MBJ performance. Dude had the right motivations. But he was definitely a villain. My favorite villain in any comicbook movie ever now. Over joker. Over magneto. He actually would be dope as fukk working with Magneto :ohhh:
Anyways, the score was fukking beautiful. The costumes blending modern times with the ancient as well as traditional was a sight to see. I wanna see it again. Sometimes the cgi sucked but it didn't take anything away from it. I value characters above all else and everybody can be your favorite here damn near. 10/10 fukk it

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
So this is definitely my number 2 or 3 MCU film now. Right up there with Avengers, Winter Soldier, and Civil War. Excellent from start to finish. The art style was incredible. The mix of Yoruba tribe art style and Marvel-esque future tech was so badass and refreshing. The scenes in Busan were flashy and incredible. Movie was well written, dialogue was clever.

Killmonger is easily the best villain in the MCU. Granted, the competition is weak, but man did MBJ capture every scene he was in...haven't had a someone give a villain presence like that since Heath Ledger. The final fight between him and BP was awesome.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I gotta go home. fukk them scenes :yeshrug:
Thanos is coming man. You can't afford to miss those teasers bruh. Pull out your phone and check FB or IG for a few minutes, but for the sake of the coming war..don't leave. :lupe:

Here's what the scenes were if you care:

1st scene was T'Challa announcing to the UN Wakanda is coming out of hiding to change the world

2nd scene was T'Challa's sis and Bucky in a village. Told Bucky he has much to learn

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i kind of wish there were more flashback scenes of killmonger / t'challa growing up so you could see the one dude struggling what he had to go through and the other living a lavish life

Exactly!
Or any scenes with him scarring himself after a kill, just pretty much showing what how focused he is on getting back to Wakanda and claiming the crown.