Daps
And fukk Tony Stark and his bullshyt tech. We rocking vibranium kinetic energy absorbing suits nikka!:blessed:

T'challa's sister probably looks at Iron Mans suit and is like, "aw thats cute".

Also,
I have a feeling the next tech for Infinity War, from Iron Mans new suit to fixing War Machines spinal injury, is gonna be all Wakandan based

War machine is in Wakanda fighting along side them in the trailer so I'd say that's a safe bet.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could have easily sat through another hour. My only real gripe with the film is

by the time Killmonger becomes king, the film is basically already over.

I felt they definitely needed to have added 20 minutes to last half of the film so it could breathe more. Outside of that though, shyt was excellent. Also, I actually liked that the film focused more on the characters than the action. The action was just a means to an end really.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8.5/10

Chadwick kind of gets overshadowed by the supporting characters but he does his thankless job of carrying the film very well.

I heard people say this, so I was prepared for it going in. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that wasn't the case for me personally. Chadwick was the best actor in the film imo. He sold every emotion the script asked of him wonderfully.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my only gripes with this shyt were:

i feel like the final fight between killmonger and black panther could have been handled better
i would have liked to see shuri rocking a panther suit during that final assault instead of her sonic gauntlets
i don't like wakanda opening their doors and sharing their tech with the world

overall tho this shyt is easily in my top 2 marvel movies. pure piff :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Could have easily sat through another hour. My only real gripe with the film is

by the time Killmonger becomes king, the film is basically already over.

I felt they definitely needed to have added 20 minutes to last half of the film so it could breathe more. Outside of that though, shyt was excellent. Also, I actually liked that the film focused more on the characters than the action. The action was just a means to an end really.

Na.... I'm cool with the pace due to the vibe of what was going on.

When Killmonger took the crown he wasnt the villain that was on some "lets chill and let me marvel at my conquest" shyt.... that nicca moved QUICK to set his plan in motion. He was like "ok I got the power, I'm the king, lets go kill these white folks on SIGHT right now.

That nicca wasnt playing like when he told that chick to burn them plans and she question that niccas pulled up on her quick like "dont make me ask again, I said do this shyt NOW not as I'm leaving the room or later, LIKE fukkING RIGHT NOW":killmongermad:

And when BP revealed himself, you see he aint make the villain mistake of being shock and having his plans delayed, he was like "na fukk that shyt....keep moving B, even FASTER now that the enemy is here.... LETS GET THIS shyt DONE NOW LETS GO!!!":killmongericegrill:

So na... they had no time to act... he sped up the pace with his shyt and everyone else had to move accordingly

:klawlaugh:

Martha

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i'm gonna go watch this shyt again tomorrow. killmonger might be one of the realest nikkas depicted on film ever :wow::wow:

My man Killmonger...
Went to the Naval academy, then MIT, did work in Afghanistan, killed Klau, LEGIT beat the shyt out of T'challa, and took over the most advanced nation in the world and was about to Nat Turner every cac nation on the planet

nikka...:blessed: