John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Whoever did the color grading on this movie WILL win an award if nobody else does. The shyt was too vibrant. You really felt like you were IN those action scenes. Makes you realize why they don't really wanna let nikkas that know what they're
doing loose with these budgets. BP got most of these other superhero fliccs looking dry as fucc. :heh:

All that blacc excellence on the screen and shyt was TOO OFFICIAL. They finally gave ILM and them guys some new toys to play with (btw, that Solo trailer before the movie look like the same o same o) and they showed out.

Just wait till that Phase 4 rollout with The Fantastic Four and the Illuminati shyt gets really craccin.:myman:BP vs DOOM :banderas:

Proud of all my negus on this production Coogler came through with a banger. :salute:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

All facts :blessed:

Edit: read almost every M'Baku appearance, including the old Roy Thomas stuff. That costume and codename (Man-Ape) really messed up what is actually a legit character in more ways than one. Happy that the movie will give Chief M'Baku the respekk he deserves :obama:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mjlol: They aren't memorable at all. The main villain who's name I can't even remember in Civil War is more interesting than either of them, and he was just a regular ass dude
Thats exactly what I said. You can look for Yourself For A Good Laugh. Just Find the gotg 2 And Thor 3 Threads And Search Hela And ego and Look At The Posts.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I absolutely loved Kill monger, Michael B Jordan killed that role. At first, I hated how he came across in the beginning, but when it was all said and done I sympathized with him. Losing your father to your own brother was brutal. I really wish they went more into his childhood ( mother, foster care, etc), but it doesn’t matter.

i kind of wish there were more flashback scenes of killmonger / t'challa growing up so you could see the one dude struggling what he had to go through and the other living a lavish life

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And fukk Tony Stark and his bullshyt tech. We rocking vibranium kinetic energy absorbing suits nikka!:blessed:

T'challa's sister probably looks at Iron Mans suit and is like, "aw thats cute".

Also,
I have a feeling the next tech for Infinity War, from Iron Mans new suit to fixing War Machines spinal injury, is gonna be all Wakandan based