flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8.5/10

Top 3 MCU movie. I'm kind of speechless. Seeing BP in live action was surreal. I need to see it again. My only real complaint is some slow parts.

Michael B Jordan was pretty charming but not amazing. He was great physically but didn't have the gravitas like for example, Winston (M'Baku) had.

Danai was incredible as Okoye. She knows how to play a female warrior.

Lupita was pretty great herself. I always saw her as delicate so I wasn't sure if she'd be able to pull Nakia off but she did. She also looked beautiful as did Angela.

Daniel I felt kind of phoned in his performance? I thought he'd come stronger than this.

Letitia was adorable. I can see why she's a fan favorite.

Chadwick kind of gets overshadowed by the supporting characters but he does his thankless job of carrying the film very well.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
uhh yea im gonna need that full load of Black Panther:dame:
the full 4 hours of course:dame:
For real. Coogler said the movie was about 2hrs 30 mins recently but he cut it down right up near the movie.

Damn...

This movie mang :mjcry:

Trailers didn’t do it justice. shyt was epic!

This gotta be top 3 Marvel films. Might be the GOAT when it’s all said and done. I know cats always gotta put Winter Soldier up there first tho :mjpls:
Its got so much action. Its a political thriller about the Obama era, etc etc :mjpls:
8.5/10

Top 3 MCU movie. I'm kind of speechless. Seeing BP in live action was surreal. I need to see it again. My only real complaint is some slow parts.

Michael B Jordan was pretty charming but not amazing. He was great physically but didn't have the gravitas like for example, Winston (M'Baku) had.

Danai was incredible as Okoye. She knows how to play a female warrior.

Lupita was pretty great herself. I always saw her as delicate so I wasn't sure if she'd be able to pull Nakia off but she did. She also looked beautiful as did Angela.

Daniel I felt kind of phoned in his performance? I thought he'd come stronger than this.

Letitia was adorable. I can see why she's a fan favorite.

Chadwick kind of gets overshadowed by the supporting characters but he does his thankless job of carrying the film very well.

Very subtle performances that a lot of people won't appreciate until the 2nd time they see the film. imo

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm still in awe, brehs...:Sasbrown:

This movie was beautiful. Every character was fleshed out perfectly and you felt their point of views. Other than Klau, THERE WAS NO "BAD GUYS". Killmonger was justified and so was T'challa.

Brehs...fukk a MCU. This is one of the best movies I've seen PERIOD.

We did it, brehs:mjcry:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
It spans from many things for example if you are familiar with African Market places if you are an older woman shopping, market sellers will refer to you as "Auntie".

Even in African restaurants beyond the Diaspora, waiters and waitresses will call the eiders "Uncle" or "Auntie" .

If an Older man or woman wants you help for example asking for directions on the street or help with bags they will either call you my "Son" / "Daughter" or in other instances you would be referred to as "Nephew" or "Niece". (even though you are not related to them.)

Also the Uncle, Auntie game where if you just see anyone who could fit the criteria you'd turn to you friend and clown them like "There goes your Uncle/Auntie".

And also claiming certain people of stature as your Uncle or Aunt even when you have never met them in your life. e.g Oprah and Kofi Annan.
not even tryna be snarky but isn't the whole point of him calling her "auntie" that they literally just revealed he was the cousin of T'Challa moments ago???

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Breh I can't think of any word to describe but...majestic :blessed:

I mentioned it earlier. It's one of the most underrated things about the film. I wish more people were talking about it.

Going to buy it now and I haven't even seen the movie yet. Ludwig has a lot of skills.

Daps
Just got back :wow:

Ryan coogler did it.

This film was incredible. Top to bottom. This set the bar for marvel films.

This is easily the best mcu film. It's not even a contest.

Kilmonger :wow: top 5 comic book film villain of all time. Michael b. Jordan stole this film. This is by far the best mcu villain. It isn't even a contest. People out here praising wack as fukk ego and hela:camby: nah. Killmonger made them look pathetic. This is what great writing for a villain looks like. Jordan nailed the perofrmance. The anger,the vulnerability,the strength:banderas:

God Damn. I am blown away.

This is a top 5 Cbm of all time. :wow:

Wakanda was so well realized. It did more in 1 film than 3 thor films did for asgard.

I'm seeing this multiple times in theatres. :feedme:

10/10
Who's been praising Ego and Hela? That's news to me :patrice:

Daps
not even tryna be snarky but isn't the whole point of him calling her "auntie" that they literally just revealed he was the cousin of T'Challa moments ago???

He was definately calling her "Auntie" in the way an American would call their actual Aunt that. Just like he called T'Challa his cousin.