Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this was a great movie i loved it

soul power

the best thing about it is it didn't seem like the typical super hero movie that marvel makes. Not a lot of jokes to it and it (some) but it wasn't overwhelming. If you watched it and never heard of BP or Marvel i would think you would enjoy the movie. Wakanda is amazing the imagery is absolutely beautiful.

MBJ did his thing as killa kill. It's 2 bad he had to die, he would've been a great anti hero in future movies or he could continue to be a spy of some sorts.

I do not agree with BP sharing his resources, now wakanda is a target but i guess that's how threats will be handled in future movies. Can't wait to see this joint again

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
fukk Magneto.

Kilmonger is REALER than that.
Nah...Despot>>> he's the best ripoff of a character with Magneto's conviction, passion, and desire. Not of u nyggas ever spoke of Killmonger until this movie got made. Lol. Despot is Battalion's father from Wildstorm...a Black Magneto with enough TP to blow heads up. I love the bandwagon nyggas...it's so easy.

Magneto was based on Malcolm X...Whole different level than a retconned character in the BP universe.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
this was a great movie i loved it

soul power

the best thing about it is it didn't seem like the typical super hero movie that marvel makes. Not a lot of jokes to it and it (some) but it wasn't overwhelming. If you watched it and never heard of BP or Marvel i would think you would enjoy the movie. Wakanda is amazing the imagery is absolutely beautiful.

MBJ did his thing as killa kill. It's 2 bad he had to die, he would've been a great anti hero in future movies or he could continue to be a spy of some sorts.

I do not agree with BP sharing his resources, now wakanda is a target but i guess that's how threats will be handled in future movies. Can't wait to see this joint again
One of the few things that I had a problem with Ragnarok they went a bit overboard with the comedy, funny but too much :lolbron: me and my sister legit forgot this was a Marvel film :russ:that is how unique it was

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think it was the right call without a doubt....

Like they said, the world was catching up to them and shyt out there was much bigger than just tech. Gods, green rage monsters, alien invasions, time traveling wizards, magic stones with unlimited power and now Thanos...you can't just chill in the cut forever. Eventually something would have turned its attention to them and and it would have probably been something too big for them to handle alone.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm behind like 3 marvel movies (guardians 2, Dr strange, half of Spiderman) is there any references I would miss without watching those?