BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Magneto.

Kilmonger is REALER than that.

Hey Ziggiy, you're a big comic head as well; What do you think about Wakanda's portrayal in the film?

Not visually, but philosophically/intellectually? It's my only (big) issue with it. The comics really give a good illustration for Wakanda's isolation (attempts of invasion from a multitude of countries/peoples, the responsibility of having vibranium), what makes them great, and how that's not solely do to the access to vibranium. Especially in contrast to Erik's critiques to Wakanda.

Daps
Imma be honest. I didn't like it. Ryan Coogler's direction was not for me. Really don't care about anything else.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Imma be honest. I didn't like it. Ryan Coogler's direction was not for me. Really don't care about anything else.
tenor.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

So gives us an honestly indepth review.
Since you went so off brand from the unsaid united front.

I wanna read this cause I feel any negative reviews are from actual personal and social disconnect of the reviewer. That I would like to read these review based thoughts the negative minority has.
Just to see the bullshyt, that your type comes up with. To deflect away from the fact you have obvious cultural disconnect.

Art Barr

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
'so you can lock me in a box? naw, just bury me in the ocean like my ancestors that jumped from the ships...they had the right idea: rather die than live in bondage'

*disclaimer - that might not be exact, but it's damn close...after i see it again tomorrow, i'll be able to say it exact*

After research I learned Killmonger was referencing Igbo Landing with that quote :ohhh:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I saw it last night. It was good film and had a great story. I enjoyed seeing it but there are some things I didn't like. After seeing the movie I still feel Chadwick's performance and voice in Civil War was better. The action scenes could of been better too and the CGI was lacking. I know this is Ryan's first big budget movie and he never needed to have a big stunt team & use extensive CGI in his previous movies so I will have to give him the pass. Hopefully he gained a lot of knowledge from this experience and shows improvements on the sequel. I am seeing the movie again this weekend.

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics

I was loving it until the end, the bad cgi took me out of it and the fact I was more on Killmonger's side of things.

Killmonger was the rightful king.:salute: