Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Engrossing visually spectacular film, with an incredible gateway cultural narrative.
to what the black experience is socially from a number of incredible thought provoking perspectives.

Totally enthralling film with long lasting legacy based gateway think points.
With brilliant character weighting, character lead and fully explorative narrative story arcs.

Classic timeless film.

@@@@@

Art Barr

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Engrossing visually spectacular film, with an incredible gateway cultural narrative.
to what the black experience is socially from a number of incredible thought provoking perspectives.

Totally enthralling film with long lasting legacy based gateway think points.
With brilliant character weighting, character lead and fully explorative narrative story arcs.

Classic timeless film.

@@@@@

Art Barr
This shyt reads like a bad google translation

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ryan coogler really needs more acclaim at being able to nav tough origin based properties. With anything from large gateway knowledgeable properties.
to potentially large gateway properties, that need a special hand to draw without dropping the ball. His management of plot points and weight on film. to create fluidity on film are unmatched, for a guy this short into a film career at his age as a director. As he is really the only new guy in the film community. who can handle the weight and brevity of the content. Without getting overshadowed by the property and also not letting the property stray from a graspable general gateway based scope. Despite the actual content not being a general gateway plot device. Without making the said property to heavy. it can not be re-visited because of the brevity of the content.

All the plot points and management into setup of any variables to create the end resulting product. Are expertly written, filmed, and edited with high quality sound care.
If Hollywood is looking for a director to save film franchises or launch them.
Plus give them gateway drawing synergy despite a possible disconnect because of content.

Ryan coogler is your choice as the director and writer.

He provides any and all realms of domestic filming encompassed in one film experience. From expert montage usage to down right compelling visuals and a merger of score and tight editing. All backed by incredible gateway execution as a film maker and writer.

If Hollywood needs a guy to make sense of a property or even fix it.

Coogler is the guy.

Real talk,...i would hire him to fix star wars, justice league, superman and what I feel should be made as a black movie and may surprise some people. Yet, I feel coogler could adapt robotech into a black based film property and real world meets alien tech invasion story rather well.

Plus would be able to drive home the characters and the change of the characters from anime to black as well.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ready for this back to back showing tonight....the anticipation is killing me though .

I've never in my life been this way about a movie .

After star wars and the two weeks of shock and feeling of mortal world ending dread after the last Jedi.

This movie found what i discovered and became cognitive from star wars from all over again.

It was a refreshing and a relief on a unexplained all time level for this mind blowing film experience.

Like how coogler, just really simplified but made this movie.
Into an elaborate cultural gateway discovery for any audience.
I am just thoroughly excited for black blockbuster films as a real actual reality. As coogler has an actual rubrick for melding the obvious questions posed in our social daily lives as black people on film. In a gateway package that uplifts any viewer and also creates a fluid synergy to any filmgoer of any type.

This brother is inspiring on a level. Simply because he has solved and created an unseen formula.
for being able to navigate any concerning issues.
that should be addressed in cultural based films of heighten brevity and content.

It is a glorious gift.

Praise and salute that brother for figuring out the most complex creation based algorithm being black in America and developing content. That does not lose an identity of being self aware.

I believe this brother could do movies about black people, to any people who have been wronged in history of any color and make it high quality, epic and an immediate successful draw.

The same way Michael Mann got to do Ali.
I feel, coogler should get to do their cultural hero movies like babe Ruth or sumfin.
Plus, they would love it too.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This shyt reads like a bad google translation

Your response reads like, google for the word, hate....hater.

Ol custie face ass boi,....

I won't toss you goof ass in the water below.
Or ask you to yeild, bih.
I'll merc you goofass little self esteem,....now keep playing so this board can watch you get dominated.

Art Barr

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your response reads like, google for the word, hate....hater.

Ol custie face ass boi,....

I won't toss you goof ass in the water below.
Or ask you to yeild, bih.
I'll merc you goofass little self esteem,....now keep playing so this board can watch you get dominated.

Art Barr
:gucci: